Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Julius Peppers is the gay

137 posts in this topic

Posted

Weird. My brother used to install carpet in high class homes and did his house, he swears to this day that he had posters of other football players up on his wall, and had questionable guys in and out of his house to see him throughout the day. True story.

so every guy who has posters of sports figures on his wall and hangs out with other guys at his house is gay? thank you for the insight, captain clues

Posted

oop well here we go, its confirmed, scroll down to the comments and look at the fifth one from the top

Posted

Weird. An ex-girlfriend used to watch games with me and try to convince me he was gay, just by that glare in his eye. We never read anything about the past or current rumors either.

Posted

Rhys wins the thread.

Too bad everyone is actually concerned about figuring this out and can't enjoy a little satire. :(

Posted

Too bad everyone is actually concerned about figuring this out and can't enjoy a little satire. :(

This is serious stuff, man. If he's gay then it will change EVERYTHING.

:o

Posted

HE CANT BE GAY....HE DATED GIRLZ!!! lol

Posted

HE CANT BE GAY....HE DATED GIRLZ!!! lol

naw man you know somin bout dem dang tri-sextuals out there you know what im talkin bout you know

Posted

he is at least bi because i know a girl he banged.

According to man rules, there is no such thing as a BI guy. There is no halfway, if a man has a doo doo pole experience, he is gay, period, no matter how many girls he has.

Posted

According to man rules, there is no such thing as a BI guy. There is no halfway, if a man has a doo doo pole experience, he is gay, period, no matter how many girls he has.

Exactly....you either suck dick or you don't suck dick! :eek:

Posted

Man, I wonder if there is some famous gay section of Chicago that is the gay Mecca of the Midwest....

Posted

I honestly don't know why it would matter if a team you liked had a gay player. You're watching them play a sport, not screwing them.

Seriously, the Redskins fans don't mind...

ept_sports_nfl_experts-527420397-1248547883.jpg

Posted

Man, I wonder if there is some famous gay section of Chicago that is the gay Mecca of the Midwest....

I think that's Des Moines now.