Photo
- - - - -

Julius Peppers is the gay

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
136 replies to this topic

#61 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,672 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:02 PM

according to fiz he seen him blowing somebody at the tittie bar.lmao.

#62 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • 7,231 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:04 PM

according to fiz he seen him blowing somebody at the tittie bar.lmao.

where is fiz???

#63 panthers4life27

panthers4life27

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:06 PM

julius peppers isn't gay...a friend of mine has gone to training camp and after a practice he went to a restaurant that he knows the owner of...many the players go there after practices........and julius peppers was eating w. his girlfriend...so there u have it

#64 Miaoww

Miaoww

• HUDDLER
  • 2,730 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:08 PM

It all makes perfect sense. Of course he's gay. Only a fine young male would leave the Panthers for the Bears.

#65 PanthersFanNY

PanthersFanNY

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:10 PM

Rhys wins the thread.

#66 1789Cardiac Cats9020

1789Cardiac Cats9020

Keep it Simple Stupid

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:32 PM

First of all it doesn't matter to me and it probably shouldn't matter to anyone but Julius Peppers is homosexual. The reason he did leave though was because he was gay. Peppers wanted out of Charlotte because there's nowhere to hide for him here. He said in his latest interview that everyone is watching him and knows what his was doing at all times in Charlotte. He was so paranoid he thought people were peaking in his house at the Pointe in Lake Norman. He thinks if he went to a big city he could blend in and take a dude back to his condo without anyone looking. Maybe he can...maybe he can't.

I lived in the same apartment complex outside of Chapel Hill for two years as Julius while I went to Carolina. His apartment was in the same building across the hall. Not one time in two years was there a female at his place. It's kind of strange for an athlete/celebrity to not bring home a female in two years. Since he's been in Charlotte he was a frequent guest at Suite. Very rarely did he have a female at his table.....if he did they would be there for appearance only. Or they would go home with Ed Cota, Terrence Newby, Drew Carter, or Stephone Peppers. (all of Pepp's boys)

All of the above only speculates why I think Pepp is gay. The main reason is though what I saw at the Final 4 in Detroit last year. He was staying at the Caesar's in Windsor. When my wife and I were going to our room at 4am the night before the national title game I saw Pepp holding hands with a dude going into their room. My wife convinced me that they were just joking around and it was nothing. I never said anything because he was a Panther. However, if he continues to bash Charlotte then screw him.

In my opinion, he did not leave Charlotte because of the coaches, schemes, players, etc. He left because he was gay and he wanted a bigger city to hide in. I know this is hearsay and it's not a big deal if people believe me or not.....I strongly believe it though.

First off, Peppers is in a relationship with Solange Knowles...Beyonce's sister. Secondly, this is just idiotic hearsay, from someone so devoid of sexual gratification that he has to spy on another man's place just to see if HE's getting any action.

#67 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,340 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:39 PM

I don't give a crap if he's gay or not....not really a big deal. But, um, he is. Even ex-teamates think so...

#68 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,351 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 10:03 PM

Shut up Panthro. YOU SHUT UP. WE AINT GOT NO fugIN QUEERS ON THIS TEAM YA HEAR?

#69 The Question

The Question

May DWill save us all.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 10:39 PM

Weird. My brother used to install carpet in high class homes and did his house, he swears to this day that he had posters of other football players up on his wall, and had questionable guys in and out of his house to see him throughout the day. True story.

#70 joemac

joemac

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,279 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 11:24 PM

Well he may not suck a dick, but I bet he would put it in his mouth until the swelling went down.

Dude is at least half a ***.

#71 PantherDude

PantherDude

Best of luck, Coach Fox!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,373 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 12:18 AM

It all makes perfect sense. Of course he's gay. Only a fine young male would leave the Panthers for the Bears.

Hmm.....does this mean Moose & Wesley are straight again after coming back to the Panthers from the Bears?? Fascinating. :idea: :P

#72 Jangler

Jangler

event horizon of chaos

• HUDDLER
  • 48,047 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 12:52 AM

::waits for the Jake Screws Horses parody thread::

As soon as I find a pretty horse pic.

#73 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,780 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:02 AM

Weird. My brother used to install carpet in high class homes and did his house, he swears to this day that he had posters of other football players up on his wall, and had questionable guys in and out of his house to see him throughout the day. True story.

so every guy who has posters of sports figures on his wall and hangs out with other guys at his house is gay? thank you for the insight, captain clues

#74 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,780 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:38 AM

oop well here we go, its confirmed, scroll down to the comments and look at the fifth one from the top

#75 Guest_ChrisMHoover_*

Guest_ChrisMHoover_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:49 AM

Weird. An ex-girlfriend used to watch games with me and try to convince me he was gay, just by that glare in his eye. We never read anything about the past or current rumors either.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com