#76 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 918 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 02:05 AM

Rhys wins the thread.

Too bad everyone is actually concerned about figuring this out and can't enjoy a little satire. :(

#77 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:07 AM

Too bad everyone is actually concerned about figuring this out and can't enjoy a little satire. :(

This is serious stuff, man. If he's gay then it will change EVERYTHING.

:o

#78 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,230 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:26 AM

HE CANT BE GAY....HE DATED GIRLZ!!! lol

#79 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:29 AM

HE CANT BE GAY....HE DATED GIRLZ!!! lol

naw man you know somin bout dem dang tri-sextuals out there you know what im talkin bout you know

#80 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,672 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:49 AM

he is at least bi because i know a girl he banged.

According to man rules, there is no such thing as a BI guy. There is no halfway, if a man has a doo doo pole experience, he is gay, period, no matter how many girls he has.

#81 Cyclonus

Cyclonus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 08:03 AM

According to man rules, there is no such thing as a BI guy. There is no halfway, if a man has a doo doo pole experience, he is gay, period, no matter how many girls he has.

Exactly....you either suck dick or you don't suck dick! :eek:

#82 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,553 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 08:17 AM

Man, I wonder if there is some famous gay section of Chicago that is the gay Mecca of the Midwest....

#83 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,938 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 08:51 AM

I honestly don't know why it would matter if a team you liked had a gay player. You're watching them play a sport, not screwing them.

Seriously, the Redskins fans don't mind...

Posted Image

#84 Bobby

Bobby

Czar of Czars

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 08:54 AM

Man, I wonder if there is some famous gay section of Chicago that is the gay Mecca of the Midwest....

I think that's Des Moines now.

#85 Phil Dees

Phil Dees

1-20-2013 End of an Error

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 08:55 AM

[attach]32344[/attach]

#86 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,938 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 09:01 AM

[attach]32344[/attach]

There's your tiara on the very right!

#87 Bobby

Bobby

Czar of Czars

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 09:08 AM

I'm thankful that I don't live my life according to a Miller Lite commercial.

#88 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 918 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 09:57 AM

Exactly....you either suck dick or you don't suck dick! :eek:

What about if it was just the tip, just to see how it feels?

Omg guys, if the tip counts too....

I just might be...

Teh Ghey

#89 VipMattMan

VipMattMan

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 11:38 AM

Honestly if i had everyone up in my business I'd want out too, something to hide or not.

If ONE person can have all the happenstance Julius Peppers encounters that the original poster claims to have, enough to make an assumed assertion on the dude's sexuality based on what he "hasn't" seen, then that indicates just how small a town Charlotte really is.

A few years ago Peppers was having his down season and rumors were flying as to why. One of the more trusted members of this forum repeatedly stated that Peppers had a curable venereal disease and his lack of energy was the result of either the disease or the medicine he was taking. This member stated that he "knew" this because he knew Peppers' pharmacist.

Certainly if that was the truth and it happened to get back to me that my business was out there like that, it would trigger quite a few holy-poo-i've-got-to-get-out thoughts.

#90 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 918 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 11:58 AM

Honestly if i had everyone up in my business I'd want out too, something to hide or not.

If ONE person can have all the happenstance Julius Peppers encounters that the original poster claims to have, enough to make an assumed assertion on the dude's sexuality based on what he "hasn't" seen, then that indicates just how small a town Charlotte really is.

A few years ago Peppers was having his down season and rumors were flying as to why. One of the more trusted members of this forum repeatedly stated that Peppers had a curable venereal disease and his lack of energy was the result of either the disease or the medicine he was taking. This member stated that he "knew" this because he knew Peppers' pharmacist.

Certainly if that was the truth and it happened to get back to me that my business was out there like that, it would trigger quite a few holy-poo-i've-got-to-get-out thoughts.

Halt! Stay your tongue.

This board has no use for logical thinking, sound arguments, and respectful commentary. This is carolinahuddle.

Good sir, if you wish to have meaningful discussion devoid of gay jokes and smiley faces, please for God's sake, take that filthy rational conjecture elsewhere!

Good day sir. I SAID GOOD DAY, Sir.

...But yea, I agree buddy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.