3 replies to this topic

#1 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:29 AM

Ok..this might be a stupid question..but where do I put what to download songs from my computer to my phone..the packaging it came with had no instructions whatsoever. I've put the one little card in my phone for the abiltiy to store more pictures and videos..but now I'm lost. :(

I'm new to this whole procedure so don't make too much fun of me :)

#2 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,421 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:31 AM

If it works similar to my alltel, you have to switch the default storage for downloading stuff to...from your phone's built in flash disk to the external one.

I just use the adapter for my microSD and put it in my PC to transfer stuff then put it back on my phone. That is, when it worked.

#3 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 21,684 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 01:40 PM

I have the older version Samsung and you have to use the Verizon music software...the PC reader won't read the card as formatted for the phone. I have heard of some ways to crack it but have not tried. I have to cable up the phone to the PC....

When you send songs from your PC to the phone I believe the software resamples them to save more space but not positive on that.

#4 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 01:52 PM

ya'll lost me...we've gotta run by there to pay the bill..I'll just get them to tell me how to do it :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.