20 replies to this topic

#1 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:33 PM

(Specific to Panthers 2010 draft) Draft a great pick for offense (WR) or defense? (Tackle, DE or LB)

Win a game 3-0 with a field goal in the final 3 seconds or win by one point in quadriple overtime 57-56?

Score six touchdowns through the air or score 6 rushing touchdowns with one player? (Not player or team specific)

(Specific to Panthers 2010 draft)Draft a WR that is fast with good hands like Gilyard/Ford or big and powerful like Bay Bay Thomas?

Would you rather the defense make ten sacks in one game, or five interceptions?

10 straight seasons with 10+ wins or 6 losing seasons and one Superbowl win in a decade?

Would you rather lose DWill or JStew to a blockbuster trade?

Jessica Beil or Jessica Alba?

#2 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,392 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:40 PM

1. Great Pick on Offense (WR)
2. It's not possible to go to "quadriple" overtime in the NFL, the game would be a tie if it were still tied at the end of the first overtime. So 3-0 works.
3. Six through the air, we already know our running game is beast.
4. Speed and Hands
5. 10 sacks, without Peppers. I want the youngins to step up!
6. One Superbowl W
7. Ugh... DWill
8. Alba

#3 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,376 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:46 PM

Also in song form...

#4 mick eye

mick eye

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:49 PM

(Specific to Panthers 2010 draft) Draft a great pick for offense (WR) or defense? (Tackle, DE or LB) I would like Meeks to find us a diamond in the rough to pair with Brown.

Win a game 3-0 with a field goal in the final 3 seconds or win by one point in quadriple overtime 57-56? Quadriple OT would be interesting,

Score six touchdowns through the air or score 6 rushing touchdowns with one player? (Not player or team specific) Through the air. Watching a QB light someone up is crazy.

(Specific to Panthers 2010 draft)Draft a WR that is fast with good hands like Gilyard/Ford or big and powerful like Bay Bay Thomas? Both. I want to draft 2 WR's one with speed and slot skills that can return kicks AND a bigger guy.

5 ints one or more of those are likely going to be pick 6's.

10 straight seasons with 10+ wins or 6 losing seasons and one Superbowl win in a decade? Consistency is better.

Would you rather lose DWill or JStew to a blockbuster trade? Dwill. I think Goodson could try and fill his shoes.

Jessica Beil or Jessica Alba? Beil. Had a crush on her since 7th Heaven.

#5 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,351 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 22 March 2010 - 02:00 PM

How do you win by one point in overtime?

#6 mick eye

mick eye

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 02:06 PM

Darn trick questions.

#7 Cyberjag

Cyberjag

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 02:06 PM

1. Great pick on defense. As long as we have Stewart, Williams, and our line we should be able to score some points.
2. 3-0, I love good defensive struggles.
3. Rushing TDs, hopefully after beating them all the way down the field on a bunch of "three yards and a cloud of dust" plays. I like knowing we can't be stopped.
4. Big and powerful
5. Ten sacks, with at least two coming on the emergency quarterback after we knocked the starter, second stringer, and third stringer out.
6. Ten 10 win seasons.
7. Williams, and only if we got something really great for him.
8. Jessica Rabbit.

#8 panthers4life27

panthers4life27

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 02:20 PM

1.great pick on offense...have the best 0 in the league.
2.3-0...the other one isnt possible and i wouldnt want to allow 56 pts
3.rushing Td's...i love running all over people like in the Tampa game.
4.big and powerful reciever we already got the speedy good hands guy in smitherson
5.10 sacks bc w. that kind of pressure we would have 5 picks as well
6.a superbowl...we have never one the big one and it would put the panthers on the map
7.stewart........williamS is mOre dynamic and rare of a runner
8jessica alba

#9 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,661 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 22 March 2010 - 02:21 PM

Draft a great pick for defense.

Win a game 3-0. A great defensive slugfest is a lot more exciting than a shootout where both teams have 50+ points. Where the heck is the defense in that?

6TD through the air ~ and another 3+ by our ground game. :boxing_smiley:

Big and powerful.

5 Interceptions ~ I'll take turn overs, over sacks, any Sunday.

Just win baby!

Williams

Jessica Biel

#10 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,351 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 22 March 2010 - 02:26 PM

Posted Image

#11 Panther59

Panther59

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 22 March 2010 - 03:54 PM

(Specific to Panthers 2010 draft) Draft a great pick for offense (WR) or defense? (Tackle, DE or LB)...WR

Win a game 3-0 with a field goal in the final 3 seconds or win by one point in quadriple overtime 57-56?...3-0

Score six touchdowns through the air or score 6 rushing touchdowns with one player? (Not player or team specific)...6 TD's through the air, Matt Moore would become the new Tom Brady, hell we already know our running game is lights out and both DWill and JStew are probably capable of 6 TD's on the ground in a perfect scenario.

(Specific to Panthers 2010 draft)Draft a WR that is fast with good hands like Gilyard/Ford or big and powerful like Bay Bay Thomas? Thomas, because he would definitely contribute to the running game due to his blocking skills. It would also give Moore a HUGE target on the field, and like someone has already pointed out, We got SMITTY!

Would you rather the defense make ten sacks in one game, or five interceptions?...5 picks, turnovers are better and in that situation either the pass rush is already dominating the line of scrimmage and forcing that QB to make BAD decisions and throw those picks or the QB is blind as hell and our DB's get to show him they have great hands.

10 straight seasons with 10+ wins or 6 losing seasons and one Superbowl win in a decade?...Ten 10+ win seasons

Would you rather lose DWill or JStew to a blockbuster trade?...Neither, I wouldn't trade either of them right now.

Jessica Beil or Jessica Alba?...Hmmm, I like 'em hot as hell and into sportscars, so probably Jessica Barton(she owns and races an 800hp Supra)...just to make sure I'd damn sure like to "sample" all 3 of 'em... :D

Posted Image

Edited by GIXXER1000, 22 March 2010 - 07:32 PM.

#12 holycrikey

holycrikey

panthArs!!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 05:37 PM

(Specific to Panthers 2010 draft) Draft a great pick for offense (WR) or defense? (Tackle, DE or LB)

Win a game 3-0 with a field goal in the final 3 seconds or win by one point in quadriple overtime 57-56?

Score six touchdowns through the air or score 6 rushing touchdowns with one player? (Not player or team specific)

(Specific to Panthers 2010 draft)Draft a WR that is fast with good hands like Gilyard/Ford or big and powerful like Bay Bay Thomas?

10 straight seasons with 10+ wins or 6 losing seasons and one Superbowl win in a decade?

1.) Draft WR. We've focused so much on defense in the past years. I want to see the Panthers move out to offense. Our defense is solid for now.

2.) Quadruple overtime, please. I figure you mean this as a playoff game?

3.) Score six on the ground. Far more rare than six through the air (ahem, Peyton)

4.) Big and powerful. At least while we have Smitty. We need a guy who is ball hog via possession. It's harder to cover two guys with vastly different playing styles than just two fast guys.

5.) Five interceptions, comeon. Interceptions turn the ball over. Sacks (without a fumble) don't.

6.) Hate to say it, but I'd rather lose D-Will. Honestly, neither, haha. J Stew is the younger, bigger guy, so I've got to side with him.

7.) Superbowl. That's what it's all about. That's what they play for. Give me a Superbowl over those 10+ seasons, thank you.

8.) Biel. Jesus H. Christ, Biel any day of the freakin week.

Edited by holycrikey, 22 March 2010 - 05:43 PM.

#13 Pejorative Miscreant

Pejorative Miscreant

Cold Ass Honky

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 06:26 PM

Why not both since we are in cyberspace? I want it all. Besides it would be the best 37 seconds of the Jessica's collective lives...

#14 Pejorative Miscreant

Pejorative Miscreant

Cold Ass Honky

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 06:35 PM

Why not both since we are in cyberspace? I want it all. Besides it would be the best 37 seconds of the Jessica's collective lives...

Totally blanked on the part of the thread prior to the jessica part. Can you repeat?

#15 Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,822 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 22 March 2010 - 09:28 PM

Would you rather lose DWill or JStew to a blockbuster trade? Tough one...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com