Photo
- - - - -

This or that?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#16 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 March 2010 - 11:50 PM

Posted Image

GODDAMMIT YOU beat me to it!!!11!11!! :hand:

My buddy used to sell her tweeds back when she worked on Seventh Heaven or Touched By An Uncle or whatever the hell it's called. Posted Image

Jessica Alba's like an 8 out here.

#17 brandon_87

brandon_87

ooh wee mayne he dat deal

HUDDLER

Posted 23 March 2010 - 01:05 AM

1, gotta get that next big play WR

2, go with the big OT win cuz more stats means players go to the pro bowl

3, better be through the air with those 6 td's lol

4, I think we need another big powerful WR, but I like Gilyard

5, 10 sacks... who was that no.90 again? turnover will come with pressure

6, gotta go with the 10 win seasons cuz we dont have a SB win yet and we are all still here right?

7, hate to say it, but williams would have to be the bait, but it would have to be a blockbuster

8, both???? (alba) but Biel has that body that just wont let me take my eyes off...

#18 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

HUDDLER

Posted 23 March 2010 - 08:15 AM

Jessica Beil or Jessica Alba?

I'm glad you threw that in there, because the chances of me getting with either one are greater than the Panthers performing any of the offensive or defensive feats you mentioned.

#19 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Gonna live and die as a faithful Panther Fan

HUDDLER

Posted 24 March 2010 - 03:57 AM

(Specific to Panthers 2010 draft) Draft a great pick for offense (WR) or defense? (Tackle, DE or LB) Wide Receiver

Win a game 3-0 with a field goal in the final 3 seconds or win by one point in quadriple overtime 57-56? Final 3 Seconds

Score six touchdowns through the air or score 6 rushing touchdowns with one player? (Not player or team specific) Ground....Means OL is kicking some ASS

(Specific to Panthers 2010 draft)Draft a WR that is fast with good hands like Gilyard/Ford or big and powerful like Bay Bay Thomas?Gotta have someone to replace Moose Big and Powerful

Would you rather the defense make ten sacks in one game, or five interceptions?Interceptions mean Turnover, Sacks means lose of yards.. 5 INTERCEPTIONS

10 straight seasons with 10+ wins or 6 losing seasons and one Superbowl win in a decade? Undecided

Would you rather lose DWill or JStew to a blockbuster trade? Jonathan Stewart but I couldn't pull the trigger

Jessica Beil or Jessica Alba?]Alba:hurray:

#20 necroplasm

necroplasm

HUDDLER

Posted 24 March 2010 - 05:22 AM

let me see...I will be back

Edited by necroplasm, 24 March 2010 - 05:24 AM.

#21 necroplasm

necroplasm

HUDDLER

Posted 24 March 2010 - 05:24 AM

(Specific to Panthers 2010 draft) Draft a great pick for offense (WR) or defense? (Tackle, DE or LB)-Best WR on the Board.

Win a game 3-0 with a field goal in the final 3 seconds or win by one point in quadriple overtime 57-56?-57-56 OT would be EPIC

Score six touchdowns through the air or score 6 rushing touchdowns with one player? (Not player or team specific)-6 rushing touchdowns!

Specific to Panthers 2010 draft)Draft a WR that is fast with good hands like Gilyard/Ford or big and powerful like Bay Bay Thomas?-Either really

Would you rather the defense make ten sacks in one game, or five interceptions?-10 sacks... 5 INTs has been done before with the Panthers.

10 straight seasons with 10+ wins or 6 losing seasons and one Superbowl win in a decade?-I don't want to be the NFL version of the Cleveland Cavs.. Screw records, I want a title!

Would you rather lose DWill or JStew to a blockbuster trade?-Dwill:(

Hmm...*Watches Sin City again*

Posted ImagePosted Image