#1 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,678 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 10:12 AM

http://www.nfl.com/d...ts&confirm=true

I'm sorry but that is the most ridiculous mock draft I have ever seen in my life. A five year old with 2 years experience of watching the NFL could do a better job than that. Look where he has Dez Bryant being taken, look who he has the lions taking at number 2 (they have been blatantly smoke-screening Suh in hopes some1 will trade up so they can get Okung and everyone in the NFL knows it), and he has Demaryius Thomas going at number 10 (not even the raiders would make that reach).

That is the saddest mock I have ever seen in my life... ever.

#2 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,455 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 23 March 2010 - 10:18 AM

Kirwin is one of the better reporters.

#3 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,884 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 11:20 AM

a good reporter yes. A good gm or scout? no.

#4 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,494 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 11:25 AM

I think it's a reasonable mock.

#5 RedMage138

RedMage138

YES!YES!YES!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,533 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 12:43 PM

Yeah, quite a few things wrong with this mock

#6 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,511 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 23 March 2010 - 01:17 PM

Pat readily admitted that mock drafts at this point are really no more than guesses. With the draft a month away and players not having to sign their RFAs until April 15th, as well as free agency continuing, things may change greatly between now and then.

With everyone doing mock drafts he obviously did one as well but from listening to him on NFl Sirius regularly he would be the first to say don't put alot of stock in his or anyone else's mock draft at this point.

#7 Lout

Lout

Draft Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 2,416 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 23 March 2010 - 01:18 PM

Pretty good mock actually. Okung will probably go #2, but other than that, good logic.

#8 RedMage138

RedMage138

YES!YES!YES!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,533 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 01:33 PM

Pretty good mock actually. Okung will probably go #2, but other than that, good logic.

You really think the Redskins will pass on Clausen at 4 if he slides to them? Demaryius is clearly not first round talent. He's a project at best. Rolando McClain at 11? There's quite a few other things that need to be tweaked in his mock.

#9 MrBubba

MrBubba

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 04:43 PM

I doubt that Dez Bryant will fall that far, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did. He is beginning to smell of too much trouble.

#10 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 05:54 PM

His radio show he had on Sirius had Matt Ryan falling to #10 with the Panthers trading up to get him. I felt like ryan falling was ok but I had to call in about us.

After a bunch of dumbasses called in I got on and had about 45 seconds to talk.

I told them about how Fox has stated a 1st round QB takes too long to develop, our actions have never shown that we want a highly touted QB, we would never get a QB in round 1 much less trade up for one. Think about all the QB's we passed on. I told them Fox would rather draft nearly any position over a QB in round 1. I didn't say we'd draft a RB but I said a RB is more valuable in Fox's offense.

They just blew me off. It was nice to get on the air though. They have a good show.

#11 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,511 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 24 March 2010 - 08:52 PM

His radio show he had on Sirius had Matt Ryan falling to #10 with the Panthers trading up to get him. I felt like ryan falling was ok but I had to call in about us.

After a bunch of dumbasses called in I got on and had about 45 seconds to talk.

I told them about how Fox has stated a 1st round QB takes too long to develop, our actions have never shown that we want a highly touted QB, we would never get a QB in round 1 much less trade up for one. Think about all the QB's we passed on. I told them Fox would rather draft nearly any position over a QB in round 1. I didn't say we'd draft a RB but I said a RB is more valuable in Fox's offense.

They just blew me off. It was nice to get on the air though. They have a good show.

Goes to show you they know football but don't always know what teams are going to do. I suppose they got sucked into the smokescreen as well.

#12 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:31 PM

Goes to show you they know football but don't always know what teams are going to do. I suppose they got sucked into the smokescreen as well.

you should call in it's pretty easy to get on. I usually just listened but I called in a few times when I was driving home from night classes.

#13 beasonfanclub

beasonfanclub

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:48 PM

http://www.nfl.com/d...ts&confirm=true

I'm sorry but that is the most ridiculous mock draft I have ever seen in my life. A five year old with 2 years experience of watching the NFL could do a better job than that. Look where he has Dez Bryant being taken, look who he has the lions taking at number 2 (they have been blatantly smoke-screening Suh in hopes some1 will trade up so they can get Okung and everyone in the NFL knows it), and he has Demaryius Thomas going at number 10 (not even the raiders would make that reach).

That is the saddest mock I have ever seen in my life... ever.

bet he knows a hell of alot more than your dumb ass does

#14 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,511 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:46 PM

you should call in it's pretty easy to get on. I usually just listened but I called in a few times when I was driving home from night classes.

I called in once or twice. Problem is they put you on hold for forever and frankly I don't have the free time most days. I do like listening while I am driving from one place to another.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.