#16 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,162 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 05 January 2009 - 03:20 PM

for the MNF game, i underestimated how long it would take to get into the stadium, and missed the intros. sucked. i should have given myself 40 minutes i think to get from the tailgate to my seat instead of 20.

#17 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 22,294 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 03:24 PM

And PLEEEZE PLEEEZE PLEEEZE PLEEEZE PLEEEZE don't do the wave when our offense is on the field!!!!!!!!!:mad2: :cheers2: :toetap05:

http://www.carolinah...-into-game.html

#18 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,781 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 05 January 2009 - 04:03 PM

for the MNF game, i underestimated how long it would take to get into the stadium, and missed the intros. sucked. i should have given myself 40 minutes i think to get from the tailgate to my seat instead of 20.

very good point....for a game of this magnitude there will be alot more people milling around downtown....some people that couldn't get tickets just show up to party....so allow yourself double the time that it normally takes to get to your seats. :cool:

#19 holyfield

holyfield

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 04:06 PM

What kind of wine do I need to bring?

I was going to ask the same. Also, how can I politely ask those around me to sit down and be quiet? I'm trying to watch the game sir ... :nono:

#20 III

III

Short Bus

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 04:08 PM

And PLEEEZE PLEEEZE PLEEEZE PLEEEZE PLEEEZE don't do the wave when our offense is on the field!!!!!!!!!:mad2: :cheers2: :toetap05:

How about we just not do the stupid thing at all...except MAYBE during halftime?(during my beer run)

#21 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,015 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 05 January 2009 - 04:21 PM

I was going to ask the same. Also, how can I politely ask those around me to sit down and be quiet? I'm trying to watch the game sir ... :nono:

Well, there's your problem ... you should be able to enjoy your wine and cheese without the distraction of a game at all ... game? What game?

#22 bryn10

bryn10

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 04:22 PM

God I wish I could be there, my best friend decided to pick this glorious day to get married at 6pm, I will be leaving the reception early though to see the game, I wil have to pull for the boys in spirit in front of the tv, but I will def be there for the NFC championship game after the Iggles beat the Giants, go Panthers!!!

#23 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,428 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 04:27 PM

I'll pretty much cheer how I want.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.