Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Madden NFL 11 Details and Screenshots

57 posts in this topic

Posted

65 dollar roster update here i come!

this

Posted

But... plus new soundtrack with new Linkin Park and Evanescence songs!

Posted

now you can see the sweat on their jerseys

MUST BUY

Posted

Exactly if we must buy a new game every year we should get a new game or is that just me? Corporate america, hah. NFL is to blame as well they pretty much gave EA a monopoly on there rights. 2k5 is still one of the best football games ever made.

1 person likes this

Posted

On 10 I saw a guy on my sideline wearing #04 and he looked like a zombie from Left 4 Dead 2.

1 person likes this

Posted

this is what i was going to post.

i really have no clue how people can justify buying madden (or any other sports game) every year. and its sad that no madden has come close to the quality of NFL2K5...

Posted

It looks exactly the same as last year, which I would be fine with as long as they can fix all the the other poo that was wrong with it.

Why the hell isn't there restricted free agency? They had that in ps2 and xbox versions, but too tough in next gen?

And the d-line/o-line interaction still sucks and there is no point in playing a 3-4 because lineman don't command double teams.

Posted

i hope they fix the WR screen. whenever i try and throw it to smitty, the AI on the receiver tards out and he runs in circles and gets tackled for a 5 yard loss

On Madden 10? I found that the WR screen to Smitty was the cheeser play in '10.

Posted

On 10 I saw a guy on my sideline wearing #04 and he looked like a zombie from Left 4 Dead 2.

BS

Everybody on the sideline on 10 was number 00.

Posted

i hope they fix the WR screen. whenever i try and throw it to smitty, the AI on the receiver tards out and he runs in circles and gets tackled for a 5 yard loss

He ALWAYS does this--it drives me bananas especially when my opponent is playing a D where I know if smitty went straight up the field, he'd get 20+ yards.

Posted

when will 2k sports start making football games again? I hope this year. I also wish that EA would've did the euphoria thing before whoever makes backbreaker started using it

Posted

What Madden Needs:

Tattoos

More animated teammates on the sideline

Ability to trade future year picks, not just current year draft picks

Restricted free agents

Better negotiating when signing players (Players won't take a penny less then what they want, even if they've been a FA for two years!

Better stats. Every year, 4 guys eclipse 2,000 yards rushing

Less forced replays

Better ground and sideline collision detection. I've had plays overturned by replays where the guy caught it 5 yards OOB.