Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SorthNarolina

Terrance Cody is going to fall hard...

17 posts in this topic

this. I hope the best for Cody as far as where he's drafted(ROLL TIDE), but Im hoping he goes to the Chargers so he has the better chance at the starting job at NT

I've been on the Cody bandwagon since last year. Had he declared then, I think SD would've taken him if he was available @ 16. Right now, I hope we take him @ 28 cause I think BUF will leapfrog us and make a play for him in the 2nd if we don't. But if they take Dan Williams @ 9, then I'd go Matthews @ 28 and Cody @ 40.

NT is too important in this league to let a guy of his size slip to the 5th.

I see a lot of mocks having Cody in the 2nd and others thinking he will go there. But when is a last time a very large guy with weight problems was drafted where he was projected?

I can't think of many.

I'd take Cody in the 5th If we had a pick.

Try last year with Andre Smith. He had more predraft weight concerns/maturity concerns than Cody and he was a top 10 pick.

I've been on the Cody bandwagon since last year. Had he declared then, I think SD would've taken him if he was available @ 16. Right now, I hope we take him @ 28 cause I think BUF will leapfrog us and make a play for him in the 2nd if we don't. But if they take Dan Williams @ 9, then I'd go Matthews @ 28 and Cody @ 40.

Yep, SD needs him to play NT with the departure of Jamall. They'll address RB later in the draft if Cody is on the board at 28.

Yep, SD needs him to play NT with the departure of Jamall. They'll address RB later in the draft if Cody is on the board at 28.

That's the problem, I don't think he could be there at 28. Cody has met with the Jets, Ravens and another 3-4 team. The Jets pick at 29, right after the Chargers. Rex is not afraid to get a player he wants, look at the picks he has given up to get Sanchez, Braylon Edwards and now Cromartie. If the Jets like him enough, Rex will jump the Ravens at 25 and give up some draft picks to get Cody. I wish my Ravens were this more aggressive at getting players, yes they did get Boldin which I'm excited about, but I also understand that they build through the draft and make very little Free Agent additions. I'm hoping he does not go to the Jets, I'd rather Cody go to the Chargers at 28 or KC in the second.

I'm just bumping this back up. I'm going to say late 3rd early 4th. Feel free to point and laugh if I'm wrong.

I'm just bumping this back up. I'm going to say late 3rd early 4th. Feel free to point and laugh if I'm wrong.

haha 2nd.