Photo
- - - - -

Please tell me it's just a rumor........

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic

#1 TheRoadToGlory

TheRoadToGlory

Rookie

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 06:28 AM

First and foremost, i just want to say that I am in no way, shape, or form a fan, and I am very much against the idea of Michael Vick being a panther. With that being said, i have heard from multiple people that live in Waxhaw that he has been spotted there withing the past few days. I have been told by the spouse of a dispatcher that he was stopped during a routine license check. I have also heard from a real estate agents spouse that he is indeed looking for a house in the Waxhaw - Marvin area. I don't post on here very often, and i know the Micheal Vick threads are getting old, so i don't mean to beat a dead horse. Just curious to know if any of you have heard the same rumors or anything of the sort. Again, I hope this is just a rumor... bash me if you must for bringing it up, but that is what i have heard.

#2 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 06:33 AM

Even if he is, he is under contract with Philly. The Panthers cannot speak to him without tampering. He may be down here for Family reasons.

#3 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,439 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 06:41 AM

IM guessing you just joined. bc We had an epidemic of Vick stories not that long ago. NEVER EVER NEVER will Michael Vick be in a Carolina Panther uniform. EVER.

#4 Jbro

Jbro

BBW GFE

• HUDDLER
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 06:44 AM

He is in Marvin to start a horse fighting operation.

#5 TheRoadToGlory

TheRoadToGlory

Rookie

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 06:51 AM

So than what is the possibility that the FO has made a deal for him and are waiting for the draft to announce it? And no, I didn't just join, I have been a member for a while now, I just hardly ever post anything ( usually just read new news). I have seen all the previous posts on the topic, so I knew I would get bashed a bit for starting this thread. Anyways... I hope you are right about he will never be a panther, just stating what I have been hearing.

#6 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 06:53 AM

He came down to purchase Panthers jerseys in bulk, because he likes our uniforms so much.

#7 GWO

GWO

TROLL

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 07:24 AM

So than what is the possibility that the FO has made a deal for him and are waiting for the draft to announce it? And no, I didn't just join, I have been a member for a while now, I just hardly ever post anything ( usually just read new news). I have seen all the previous posts on the topic, so I knew I would get bashed a bit for starting this thread. Anyways... I hope you are right about he will never be a panther, just stating what I have been hearing.

Hey yo! Are you really this dumb chico?

#8 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,439 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 07:36 AM

O trust. That wasn't bashing. look further back on the board, and will see bashing. i have no problems w/ you, or your post. just telling you what I think. :cool:

#9 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,876 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 08:56 AM

its just a rumor

#10 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,185 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:26 AM

Hey yo! Are you really this dumb chico?

Nice third post, numbnuts.

#11 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,876 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:30 AM

lmfao

#12 GWO

GWO

TROLL

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:39 AM

Nice third post, numbnuts.

Hey yo! Don't mess with the bad guy little girl.

#13 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,185 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:41 AM

Hey yo! Don't mess with the bad guy little girl.

Does anyone else see the irony in this?

#14 KARASMATIC444

KARASMATIC444

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:54 AM

Does anyone else see the irony in this?

dont get me started.

#15 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,876 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:57 AM

I have a bad feeling about this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.