Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please tell me it's just a rumor........

75 posts in this topic

Posted

First and foremost, i just want to say that I am in no way, shape, or form a fan, and I am very much against the idea of Michael Vick being a panther. With that being said, i have heard from multiple people that live in Waxhaw that he has been spotted there withing the past few days. I have been told by the spouse of a dispatcher that he was stopped during a routine license check. I have also heard from a real estate agents spouse that he is indeed looking for a house in the Waxhaw - Marvin area. I don't post on here very often, and i know the Micheal Vick threads are getting old, so i don't mean to beat a dead horse. Just curious to know if any of you have heard the same rumors or anything of the sort. Again, I hope this is just a rumor... bash me if you must for bringing it up, but that is what i have heard.

Posted

Even if he is, he is under contract with Philly. The Panthers cannot speak to him without tampering. He may be down here for Family reasons.

Posted

IM guessing you just joined. bc We had an epidemic of Vick stories not that long ago. NEVER EVER NEVER will Michael Vick be in a Carolina Panther uniform. EVER.

Posted

He is in Marvin to start a horse fighting operation.

2 people like this

Posted

So than what is the possibility that the FO has made a deal for him and are waiting for the draft to announce it? And no, I didn't just join, I have been a member for a while now, I just hardly ever post anything ( usually just read new news). I have seen all the previous posts on the topic, so I knew I would get bashed a bit for starting this thread. Anyways... I hope you are right about he will never be a panther, just stating what I have been hearing.

Posted

He came down to purchase Panthers jerseys in bulk, because he likes our uniforms so much.

Posted

So than what is the possibility that the FO has made a deal for him and are waiting for the draft to announce it? And no, I didn't just join, I have been a member for a while now, I just hardly ever post anything ( usually just read new news). I have seen all the previous posts on the topic, so I knew I would get bashed a bit for starting this thread. Anyways... I hope you are right about he will never be a panther, just stating what I have been hearing.

Hey yo! Are you really this dumb chico?

Posted

O trust. That wasn't bashing. look further back on the board, and will see bashing. i have no problems w/ you, or your post. just telling you what I think. :cool:

Posted

its just a rumor

Posted

Hey yo! Are you really this dumb chico?

Nice third post, numbnuts.

Posted

lmfao

Posted

Nice third post, numbnuts.

Hey yo! Don't mess with the bad guy little girl.