Photo
- - - - -

Best Mixed Drink

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
41 replies to this topic

#31 The Link

The Link

Satire Enthusiast

SUPPORTER

Posted 25 March 2010 - 01:26 PM

Jim Beam/Jack/ Turkey and Pepsi/Coke.

Jager bombs...

#32 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

SUPPORTER

Posted 25 March 2010 - 01:42 PM

Grand Patron (Grand Marnier and Patron Silver) when I need to treat myself.

this will be the next thing I try.. I'm curious about the light and dark mixture, but could be good..

#33 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:08 PM

Water, barley, hops and yeast.

In all seriousness, I have been thinking about making some beer cocktails. I was watching "Three Sheets" with Zane Lamprey last night and these people in Tahiti were mixing stout with Kahlua. Sounds awesome.

#34 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

SUPPORTER

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:28 PM

Water, barley, hops and yeast.

In all seriousness, I have been thinking about making some beer cocktails. I was watching "Three Sheets" with Zane Lamprey last night and these people in Tahiti were mixing stout with Kahlua. Sounds awesome.

Three Sheets is the god of all TV shows...

I just wish I could catch some shows I haven't seen... FLN doesn't appear to have his new episodes coming on this year.

#35 Hawk

Hawk

Banned

Moderators

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:36 PM

this might sound weird...last summer I was drink beerqaritas....you take frozen lime juice mix and mix it with tequila instead of water....then add beer. Weird, yes....refreshing...hell ya...dangerous....ummm ya!

#36 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

HUDDLER

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:31 PM

Three Sheets is the god of all TV shows...

I just wish I could catch some shows I haven't seen... FLN doesn't appear to have his new episodes coming on this year.

I just discovered this show -- and FLN -- last night. Watched a couple episodes and set a few more to record.

#37 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

HUDDLER

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:32 PM

I'd rather have a beer, but if I have to drink the hard stuff, I'll take a good sized glass of Crown.

If yoou force me in to a "mixed" drink, I'll take a gin and tonic. Bombay Sapphire.

#38 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

HUDDLER

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:34 PM

this might sound weird...last summer I was drink beerqaritas....you take frozen lime juice mix and mix it with tequila instead of water....then add beer. Weird, yes....refreshing...hell ya...dangerous....ummm ya!

Last night on "Three Sheets" they were mixing a witbier with some sort of lime liquor. Does indeed sound refreshing.

I like drinking bourbon and beer together -- not a shot thing. So I guess that's like a boilermaker.

#39 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

HUDDLER

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:45 PM

Rum and Pineapple Juice.

Rum soaked Pineapple.

#40 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

HUDDLER

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:19 PM

Speaking of wierd ways of utilizing beer, has anyone made a beer bread? The yeast in the beer makes the bread rise and the results...just delightful

#41 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

HUDDLER

Posted 25 March 2010 - 06:53 PM

Speaking of wierd ways of utilizing beer, has anyone made a beer bread? The yeast in the beer makes the bread rise and the results...just delightful

I've made it a few times and really like it. I'd like to get more creative with some other ingredients and spices.

It's super easy to make.

#42 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

SUPPORTER

Posted 25 March 2010 - 07:01 PM

I just discovered this show -- and FLN -- last night. Watched a couple episodes and set a few more to record.

here's a tip: don't let the addiction to that show take over.. Once you see all the reruns, you're left wanting more.. but guess what, there are no more!

seriously though, it's a great show... one of my favorites... I hate that I don't foresee future shows making it on a network I receive. I could be wrong. Apparently I need the MOJO network.. whatever that is.

as for FLN, it has some good shows, like "15 bodacious backyards" (15 bodacious fill in the blank, they have a lot of different ones)... then again it has some I'll never watch, such as "Whatever, Martha!".. never watched it, but once you see the previews you'll know why.

Edited by bleys, 25 March 2010 - 07:04 PM.