Photo
- - - - -

Hurney on WFNZ @ 4:00 today

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
168 replies to this topic

#166 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 March 2010 - 07:03 PM

Your words were there was no excuse they could use for being .500. Saying that they went .500 because of the FO decision to keep Jake the starter is just that, an excuse. Once again, most asinine thing I have read on here in awhile.

#167 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

HUDDLER

Posted 27 March 2010 - 01:17 AM

hurney ur a freakin idiot you should have gotten Larry Fitzgerald and all our problems would be solved

YOURE SUCH AN IDIOT HURNEY OMGGGGGGGGgggggggggg

I love how people criticize him when he's arguably one of the best drafters in the league.

The Delhomme deal was dumb, but it was done because Peppers deal tied up the cap space, and we would have been screwed cap-wise had we needed to sign new players(which we definitely ended up doing)

This.... strange how the facts are lost when people are bent on making a point

#168 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

HUDDLER

Posted 28 March 2010 - 10:29 AM

Your words were there was no excuse they could use for being .500. Saying that they went .500 because of the FO decision to keep Jake the starter is just that, an excuse. Once again, most asinine thing I have read on here in awhile.

Good lord...

I was talking about excuses the FO have had in the past to not take the blame for bad seasons.

They have to take the blame now. Re-read my post, seriously...

#169 cookinbrak

cookinbrak

tastes like chicken...

HUDDLER

Posted 28 March 2010 - 10:47 AM

hurney ur a freakin idiot you should have gotten Larry Fitzgerald and all our problems would be solved

YOURE SUCH AN IDIOT HURNEY OMGGGGGGGGgggggggggg

I love how people criticize him when he's arguably one of the best drafters in the league.

The Delhomme deal was dumb, but it was done because Peppers deal tied up the cap space, and we would have been screwed cap-wise had we needed to sign new players(which we definitely ended up doing)

Actually, most of the NFL was wondering how they could blindly give Jake that much money without putting an escape clause in the contract. "Unless compensated by another team" was all that needed to be added.