Photo
- - - - -

Looking for PSL and tix for Saturday

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 va panther fan 00

va panther fan 00

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 04:34 PM

I'm wanting to buy 3-4 upper level PSls with tickets included. Please let me know.

#2 va panther fan 00

va panther fan 00

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 07:17 PM

just trying to keep it so people can see it

#3 User Name

User Name

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 07:29 PM

just trying to keep it so people can see it

Are you looking for playoff tix and a PSL? I inquired about a pair listed on craigslist earlier in the week. They were in section 513 row 24 $1500 ea for the PSL's with playoff tix at face. If you want I'll send you the link or you can find the posting by searching for "Buy my PSL & get the playoff tickets" on the charlotte craigslist ticket page.

EDIT: crap I can't read you're looking for 4

Edited by User Name, 07 January 2009 - 07:34 PM.

#4 va panther fan 00

va panther fan 00

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 08:07 PM

Thanks for tryin User Name. I've been searching several sites, I've even considered 2-3 lower level endzone seats. In your opinion (and everyone else as well) where is the best place to sit for the price. I've noticed some upper level with low rows that have $38 face value that seems like a good deal. Just anyone that can give opinion would be great.

#5 User Name

User Name

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 08:15 PM

IMO the best bang for the buck is sections 539, 544, 512 and 517 no higher than row 17. They are on the edge of premium uppers but the tix are $10 cheaper.

Personally I like to sit down stairs, I just don't like stumbling up and down the ramps, but the best value is between the 10 yd lines in the upper level.

#6 va panther fan 00

va panther fan 00

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 08:21 PM

Where do you have seats at User Name?

#7 User Name

User Name

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 08:26 PM

All over, I don't own PSL's I've sat in pretty much every section of the stadium at some time or another.

#8 va panther fan 00

va panther fan 00

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 08:32 PM

Is it smarter to do that than buy a PSL? What are the advantages disadvantages?

#9 User Name

User Name

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 08:53 PM

I wouldn't say smarter, but for myself it's more economical.

Do the math say you bought a decent priced set of PSL's in the upper level I'll quote 2500 for really good ones at a bargin. You plan to hang on to them for at least 10 years, so the PSL costs 250 per year. There are 10 home games per year so that's $25 per game.

Now ask yourself how many games per year including pre-season are you going to pay $25 over face for an upper level ticket?

That's the cheapest example, like I said I like sitting in the lower bowl often between the 20's I can't buy a PSL in that area for less than 5 grand, I never pay $50 over face, and I don't go to every game.

There are lots of advantages to owning PSL's as well, you don't have to look for tix, you usually get to know your neighbors, and your guaranteed to have tix in hand for big games. I'm sure there are other perks, but I can't speak to that since I don't own PSL's.

Edited by User Name, 07 January 2009 - 08:55 PM.

#10 va panther fan 00

va panther fan 00

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 09:06 PM

User Name I appreciate all the info I will consider this as I move forward with purchasing PSLs.

#11 SteveSmith23

SteveSmith23

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 12:10 PM

good to know, i too am looking into getting some PSL tickets, i've seen some on sites for sale from other PSL owners. id love to get lower level but with the prices ive seen im looking more at the upper level and trying to get some seats lower. anyways good luck on your hunt, if you happen to find a good site with prices feel free to pass that along. thanks

#12 stoshua66

stoshua66

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 07:07 PM

i have 2 tickets. 10 rows up on the goal line. lower level

#13 va panther fan 00

va panther fan 00

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 12:46 AM

pm me and let me know.

#14 Megax

Megax

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 06:59 PM

I wouldn't say smarter, but for myself it's more economical.

Do the math say you bought a decent priced set of PSL's in the upper level I'll quote 2500 for really good ones at a bargin. You plan to hang on to them for at least 10 years, so the PSL costs 250 per year. There are 10 home games per year so that's $25 per game.

True - but assuming you can eventually sell your PSLs for the same price that you bought them for, there is no 'per game' cost....think of it more as a temporary outlay.

VA Panther Fan, I now own PSLs after 5 years of scalping - I'd say that unless you have a desire to have your same seats, guaranteed tix for big games etc (like Username already mentioned) then scalping game-by-game is the way to go. It is much more economical, because there are more occassions when tickets are under-face than over- face......and the savings you make will more than off-set the 'big' games.

Plus, given that you can scalp pre-season tickets for approx $10 each, that's $82 you have in your pocket that PSL owners (who paid $51 a ticket) do not.

IMO, with the Charlotte economy the way it is, there will be even more sellers than buyers next season.....it'll be a buyer's market.

Just my 2 cents.....good luck.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com