Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for PSL and tix for Saturday

14 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

pm me and let me know.

Posted · Report post

I wouldn't say smarter, but for myself it's more economical.

Do the math say you bought a decent priced set of PSL's in the upper level I'll quote 2500 for really good ones at a bargin. You plan to hang on to them for at least 10 years, so the PSL costs 250 per year. There are 10 home games per year so that's $25 per game.

True - but assuming you can eventually sell your PSLs for the same price that you bought them for, there is no 'per game' cost....think of it more as a temporary outlay.

VA Panther Fan, I now own PSLs after 5 years of scalping - I'd say that unless you have a desire to have your same seats, guaranteed tix for big games etc (like Username already mentioned) then scalping game-by-game is the way to go. It is much more economical, because there are more occassions when tickets are under-face than over- face......and the savings you make will more than off-set the 'big' games.

Plus, given that you can scalp pre-season tickets for approx $10 each, that's $82 you have in your pocket that PSL owners (who paid $51 a ticket) do not.

IMO, with the Charlotte economy the way it is, there will be even more sellers than buyers next season.....it'll be a buyer's market.

Just my 2 cents.....good luck.