Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Getting baked

84 posts in this topic

Posted

Isn't it for the 14 year olds who are too scared to try anything else?

I remember when I was that age, I smoked anything you could burn. Up to and including various forms of plastic.

Posted

I remember when I was that age, I smoked anything you could burn. Up to and including various forms of plastic.

This may explain a lot...

Posted

i think its great. much more efficient than drinking. i tend to drink a beer along with my hits though. haven't smoked cuz of work since the beginning of the year, and i can't wait till i can again in may. it won't take much i'm sure. especially now that i got a vaporizer. i haven't tried it yet, but Jbro swears by the things.

Posted

i think its great. much more efficient than drinking. i tend to drink a beer along with my hits though. haven't smoked cuz of work since the beginning of the year, and i can't wait till i can again in may. it won't take much i'm sure. especially now that i got a vaporizer. i haven't tried it yet, but Jbro swears by the things.

damn.. I'm jealous.. no smoke, but still all the greatness.. expensive, maybe one day..

Posted

this...

the worst decision of your life will be to drink quite a bit and smoke... if you drink a lot, you're gonna puke your guts up and the entire universe will not stop spinning...

The spins will end anyones night.

Posted

I want to try it really bad but I'm kinda scared.

1 person likes this

Posted

What about this Salvia poo I keep reading about/hearing about... anyone ever smoked any of it? People talk about other dimensions and poo... I never got that off of weed...

Also, to whomever mentioned Widespread Panic...

There is a lot more going on at one of those... I worked part-time a couple summers at Walnut Creek Ampitheater in Raleigh... Those guys came through, and I have never seen so many drugs in the audience... I kept expecting to look over and see people snorting lines off the hand rails or something...

lol I was reading about this when i was planting some salvia plants last spring. I am thinking about buying some more, maybe I should buy a few extras ya know for fun!

Posted

Really. Why? (honestly curious)

I never had the urge when i was a kid. Now i just want to try something different cause i'm getting kind of bored.

Posted

Weed is well worth the try, but it comes with a lot of risk, too...

Posted

lol I was reading about this when i was planting some salvia plants last spring. I am thinking about buying some more, maybe I should buy a few extras ya know for fun!

Do not.

Posted

yeah cat...stay away

Posted

That salvia stuff is not a good thing. You freak out for a few minutes and it is so wierd that you are into the experience. Then you have a headache and remember that you were freaking out the whole time because you were hoping this was not going to cause permanent damage.