Photo
- - - - -

Getting baked

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
83 replies to this topic

#76 Samuel L. Jackson

Samuel L. Jackson

Banned

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Banned

Posted 27 March 2010 - 06:29 PM

I've only ever smoked weed... and as I said, it was over 10 years ago the last time...

I've been around pretty much everything, and had friends that were pretty hardcore dealers back then (mostly X and coke, but dabbled in weed as well, I suppose)... I've been in the room where everyone else was snorting lines and I had to turn it down...

I see weed as a natural thing that never requires a true manufacturing process... much like shrooms... So, I always figured that was the best route to go, and the least likely chance to get some tainted stuff... I've never tried shrooms, but they do interest me... With my luck, and my being allergic to nearly every goddamn thing on the planet, I'd have some sort of reaction to shrooms...

Weed never bothered me though, but I never really had the best poo I suppose... Most of the time I just got giggly, got a headache, and fell asleep...

#77 The Faceless

The Faceless

Seeker of Power

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 March 2010 - 07:00 PM

Lol it helps me with hangovers and stomach issues.

#78 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

HUDDLER

Posted 27 March 2010 - 08:45 PM

I've only ever smoked weed... and as I said, it was over 10 years ago the last time...

I've been around pretty much everything, and had friends that were pretty hardcore dealers back then (mostly X and coke, but dabbled in weed as well, I suppose)... I've been in the room where everyone else was snorting lines and I had to turn it down...

I see weed as a natural thing that never requires a true manufacturing process... much like shrooms... So, I always figured that was the best route to go, and the least likely chance to get some tainted stuff... I've never tried shrooms, but they do interest me... With my luck, and my being allergic to nearly every goddamn thing on the planet, I'd have some sort of reaction to shrooms...

Weed never bothered me though, but I never really had the best poo I suppose... Most of the time I just got giggly, got a headache, and fell asleep...

I feel yah man I've been in a very simmilar circle of friends since 3rd grade and 3 of them have gone to rehab. It would be a ton more if you count the court ordered rehab some took to reduce possession setences when they were younger.

The worst people would do things like shoot up heroine then snort coke as they were coming down off of the heroine, then smoke a joint as they were coming down off the coke, all the while drinking.

One of my friends took a hydrocodone, smoked a joint, and gave blood within an hour of eachother and slept for like 16 hours.

They were all nuts I'm happy they're all straight now.

#79 Razzy

Razzy

Banned

HUDDLER

Posted 27 March 2010 - 09:25 PM

So i've been trying to think of how explain what being high feels like, but I realized describing it is way too difficult while I'm sober. It's different for everyone anyways.

#80 panther4life

panther4life

HUDDLER

Posted 28 March 2010 - 03:43 PM

2 things its not for everybody, but if it is for you Jbro has given perfect advice so far

#81 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

Moderators

Posted 28 March 2010 - 03:57 PM

bout to smoke a joint right now....wanna hit?

#82 davos

davos

€∞€∞€∞€

HUDDLER

Posted 28 March 2010 - 04:18 PM

OP:

I can describe well because of my current state...

It sets you back into a mellow conscious groovy state of happiness ;)

#83 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

HUDDLER

Posted 28 March 2010 - 10:01 PM

depending on your body chemistry you might have to smoke 2-3 times to really get high.

#84 Jangler

Jangler

oddly perched

HUDDLER

Posted 28 March 2010 - 10:49 PM

Coke was it back in the day. Did enough to realize why it's so addictive. PCP/Angel Dust. Now there is a drug for ya. Too bad I didn't have a handheld camera during those days. I would be a millionaire or in jail.

PCP...one time. Got me 5 days in Butner. Never again.