Photo
- - - - -

i need help talking smack to a cards fan and a bengals fan *poo inside*

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 Darknight

Darknight

Official Rep Keeper

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 05:41 PM

i'm not much of a smack talker but these two guys are continually ripping the panthers. The cards fan called our offense anemic and the the Cards will dominated and said when was the last time panthers won an nfl championship. He said the DRC will dominated Steve Smith and that Kurt Warner>>>Jake Delhomme.

And the bengals fan...i know..he shouldn't be talk smack but he is.

#2 PanthersFanInGA

PanthersFanInGA

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 05:44 PM

The entire Bengals franchise is one of the biggest jokes in NFL history, period.

#3 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,121 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 05:50 PM

Balance >>>> One aspect of the offense being ridiculous and the other being laughable. Ask what it is about his team and their pass-first offense playing 3,000 miles away from home in the cold and rain that makes him think they're going to turn in a "dominant" performance in any aspect. We were top ten in both overall offense and scoring offense anyway. Kurt Warner can't do sh*t sitting on the bench anyhow, which is exactly where we're keeping his ass firmly planted.

As for the NFL Championship, tell him to keep his sh*t talking to a time period when most people had running water and electricity.

Regarding the Bungles guy, tell him that you thought NFL Europe disbanded.

Edited by london67, 05 January 2009 - 05:54 PM.

#4 Sultan33g

Sultan33g

I have a boner.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:09 PM

just copy the post below and I think youll ruffle some feathers

#5 Sultan33g

Sultan33g

I have a boner.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:10 PM

Posted Image=Posted Image

#6 CarolinaPride74

CarolinaPride74

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 12:15 AM

Just respond to the Bengals fan like this...

Panthers = 12-4
Bengals = uhhh sorry I can't remember your record because your team doesn't matter, yeah that's right the 0-16 Lions matter more than the Bengals!

#7 EnglishPanther

EnglishPanther

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 12:52 PM

i'm not much of a smack talker but these two guys are continually ripping the panthers. The cards fan called our offense anemic and the the Cards will dominated and said when was the last time panthers won an nfl championship. He said the DRC will dominated Steve Smith and that Kurt Warner>>>Jake Delhomme.

And the bengals fan...i know..he shouldn't be talk smack but he is.

I don't think its right to abuse Bengals fans. I mean, come on, they are crap! Just call them a small town in Cleveland!

Just ask the Cardinals fan when was the last time they saw a crowd before the Falcons game?

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com