Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Normal Offseason Mock Draft thread...

53 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'll take the Texans.

Posted · Report post

Quick note...

Wifey and I have decided to take a last minute trip to Bald Head Island tomorrow and Saturday...

I'll be back later Saturday night/Sunday, and will get things back rolling then... Sorry to put it off a couple days, but we couldn't resist the beach calling us...

EDIT: I'll try to update a couple times from my Droid...

Posted · Report post

Quick note...

Wifey and I have decided to take a last minute trip to Bald Head Island tomorrow and Saturday...

I'll be back later Saturday night/Sunday, and will get things back rolling then... Sorry to put it off a couple days, but we couldn't resist the beach calling us...

EDIT: I'll try to update a couple times from my Droid...

Droid does....I am really enjoying my droid...

Anyway I am very disappointed with the Panthers Mock GM.... Time for him to go... trading our 2011 1st round pick again for a 2nd rounder.... Going in to the season with Matt Moore and we MAY have a down season a need a QB in the draft next year... So you just gave away a potential top 10 pick and franchise QB if needed.... Thanks Hurney I mean SLJ

Posted · Report post

Droid does....I am really enjoying my droid...

Using any special App to access the Huddle, just got a Samsung Moment/Sprint so am curious what you use.

Posted · Report post

Using any special App to access the Huddle, just got a Samsung Moment/Sprint so am curious what you use.

Its called the "Web Browser." Its really neat.

All joking aside, I'd advise downloading the Opera 5 Mini Browser Beta. Just search Opera. Its blazing fast.

Posted · Report post

Its called the "Web Browser." Its really neat.

All joking aside, I'd advise downloading the Opera 5 Mini Browser Beta. Just search Opera. Its blazing fast.

Is it that much better I've just been using the regular web browser on my Droid.

Posted · Report post

Is it that much better I've just been using the regular web browser on my Droid.

Its ridiculously fast. Try it out.

Posted · Report post

Its ridiculously fast. Try it out.

Holy poo that is a drastic difference, thanks!

Posted · Report post

Alright all... If you want a second team, claim them now... I figure if anyone was going to participate in this they would have signed up by now...

I'll take the Chargers, just so I can pick in the first round...

ALSO! Be aware that if you pick a second team, you cannot trade between them... I'd consider that collusion, and it wouldn't be cool for this mock...

Posted · Report post

I'll take the Dolphins.

Posted · Report post

I'll take the Skins or anyone who goes unclaimed

Posted · Report post

I'll take the cowboys...one of my best friends is a diehard fan so I'll get some input from him.