again, so you think that citizens are expected to sumbit themselves to the police, no matter how absurd their cause is, while failure to comply to these tryannical acts are therefore deemed against the law??
from the looks of it, it would appear the police had zero intention on arresting him until he made the remarks about skull & bones, etc. and no, i'm not necessarily implying that the statements were the cause of his arrest, i just find it interesting that the police for the most part didn't seem too bothered with his behavior prior to this, as you have mentioned.
i call BS on him cutting in line, and acting superior to other speakers as you have stated. even if this was the case, thats not grounds for being arrested, which takes us back to the point that there is no way you can say for sure that they would've left him alone if he didn't "put up a fight." As far as i'm concerned he didn't even put up much of a fight anyways. it's not like he was a danger to the public. if the police had attacked me for doing nothing i wouldve been like get the f*ck off me also.
the police these days are trained to go after people like this, which in turn creates fear amongst the masses in speaking up. its not even necessarily the police's fault, as they are more or less brainwashed servants who follow orders.
i understand the point youre trying to make, but due to that fact that it's based off false ideas and assumptions, makes it irrelevant.
Wow, I don't even know where to begin. I can't address all the problems in this post. I have already addresses some of them.
1. LOL at "if I was being attacked by the police" like them grabbing his arm to lead him outside is "an attack".
2. You act like anytime a police does something, it's because its completely their choice. Guess what, if there's an event going on and you break the rules (NOT THE POLICE RULES), they are guiding you out not because it's necessarily their choice, but because that's what the order is by whoever is in charge of the event. The police weren't the ones that made the rules of the event.
3. You can call BS on what I stated all you want, but if you read up on the entire situation, that is what you will find happened.
4. LOL at you knowing how police are trained these days. I have seen first hand police trainings and my father was a police for a long time and taught other officers at the academy. Nowhere in his books and notes that he used to teach does it teach the police "how to go after people like this."
5. My opinion isn't based off nearly as false assumptions and ideas as is your opinion.
6. With that I am done with this thread, because it is obvious that we just completely disagree and aren't going to ever come to an agreement on this issue.