• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Rod Butsecks

Rod Butsecks

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:50 PM

(By Darin Gantt, dgantt@heraldonline.com) While getting rid of several of their old stars, the Carolina Panthers have been consistent in talking about the stable of young ones that remain.p/And team president Danny Morrison said Monday the NFL's looming labor uncertainty wouldn't present any obstacles to general manager Marty Hurney keeping that core intact.

More...

#2 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,911 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:58 PM

No, they haven't brought us a championship - but it's hard to argue with the success Hurney and Fox have had here...

#3 Hairless Cat

Hairless Cat

Thread Diddler

• HUDDLER
  • 2,356 posts
  • LocationShotgun Shack

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:59 PM

He used glowing terms when discussing the jobs done by Hurney and coach John Fox, who have led the Panthers to a 71-57 record since 2002. Only eight teams have more regular-season wins over that span, and the Panthers are one of just four teams since then without a double-digit loss season (along with New England, Indianapolis and Denver).

Read more: http://www.charlotte...l#ixzz0jcZGLaLU

I keep telling folks on this forum that we are lucky to have John Fox, but they dont seem to believe me.

#4 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,497 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:00 PM

true but its a what have done lately league....me as a fan feel like being average is lame. you should want to be the best all the time, and not content with being in the middle.

#5 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,462 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:28 PM

So Gantt said they talked at length but I still heard no specifics. So are they going to extend Williams or not?? What about Davis?? I think the Panthers FO have mastered the art of talking alot but committing to nothing.

#6 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,182 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:40 PM

Well, I hope they're able to lock up our youngins. I wanna see Williams, Stew, Beason, Kalil, and Davis in Panthers jerseys for a good while.

#7 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,098 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:41 PM

So Gantt said they talked at length but I still heard no specifics. So are they going to extend Williams or not?? What about Davis?? I think the Panthers FO have mastered the art of talking alot but committing to nothing.

That's why it's fun to be a Panthers fan. You get to pick apart all these meaningless ambiguous statements, and then on the off chance that you get the interpretation right you get to lord it over everyone else until the next major issue.

#8 Mjphillips86

Mjphillips86

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:41 PM

Well, I hope they're able to lock up our youngins. I wanna see Williams, Stew, Beason, Kalil, and Davis in Panthers jerseys for a good while.

I 2nd this! These guys are our new stars, we need to lock them up and ride them as far as they will take us for the next few years!

#9 Montie_0123

Montie_0123

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC

Posted 30 March 2010 - 04:36 AM

That's not bad being able to keep 26 of 32 guys and them all being able to do something right away. Hopefully we are able to continue the trend!!

#10 GWO

GWO

TROLL

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 06:40 AM

I don't see this happening chicos. This would require jr to actually spend some money

#11 Cyberjag

Cyberjag

• HUDDLER
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 07:00 AM

ProFootballTalk seems to think that Hurney is gone in June, based on information in this article.

http://profootballta...-a-job-by-june/

#12 PantherBrew

PantherBrew

Educated White Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 6,032 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 07:01 AM

I don't see this happening chicos. This would require jr to actually spend some money

Next time you have a thought... let it go.

#13 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,344 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 30 March 2010 - 07:42 AM

It's been a while since some uncreative asshole tried to troll with an unfunny gimmick account.

#14 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 07:44 AM

It's been a while since some uncreative asshole tried to troll with an unfunny gimmick account.

It's so obvious that account belongs to Gman.

#15 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,344 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 30 March 2010 - 07:47 AM

It's so obvious that account belongs to Gman.

Yeah I can see Gman posting banal pro wrestling memes from the mid 90s and mistaking it for something clever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.