Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Morrison: Panthers will keep core intact

29 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I don't see this happening chicos. This would require jr to actually spend some money

It's been a while since some uncreative asshole tried to troll with an unfunny gimmick account.

Posted · Report post

It's been a while since some uncreative asshole tried to troll with an unfunny gimmick account.

It's so obvious that account belongs to Gman.

Posted · Report post

It's so obvious that account belongs to Gman.

Yeah I can see Gman posting banal pro wrestling memes from the mid 90s and mistaking it for something clever.

Posted · Report post

true but its a what have done lately league....me as a fan feel like being average is lame. you should want to be the best all the time, and not content with being in the middle.

thats not average, its well above.

what the hell are they teaching youngsters in school these days?

Posted · Report post

Yeah I can see Gman posting banal pro wrestling memes from the mid 90s and mistaking it for something clever.

Don't forget the late 90s chica. Who the hell is gman anyway ?

Posted · Report post

Don't forget the late 90s chica. Who the hell is gman anyway ?

Please stop with the Chica and Chico poo...you sound like a complete fuging idiot.

Posted · Report post

Please stop with the Chica and Chico poo...you sound like a complete f**king idiot.

Who's this angry little lepracon trying to talk like he's a badass or something? Go eat some lucky charms and get out of here little chica

Posted · Report post

Who's this angry little lepracon trying to talk like he's a badass or something? Go eat some lucky charms and get out of here little chica

You realize this ID can be neg-repped to smack (same as your other one) right?

Posted · Report post

Someone should create a Shawn Michaels account so we can have a shitty gimmick poster ladder match.

Posted · Report post

Someone should create a Shawn Michaels account so we can have a shitty gimmick poster ladder match.

What's sad is that Gman was also Hulk Hogan...so it's like he needed a newer shitty wrestling gimmick posting alias.

Posted · Report post

What's sad is that Gman was also Hulk Hogan...so it's like he needed a newer shitty wrestling gimmick posting alias.

When you've got nothing worth saying, gimmicks are all that's left.