Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question for any Bills fans still hanging around

130 posts in this topic

Posted

:lol: I literally laughed out loud.

Another Internet tough guy. :smilielol5:

Stay cute lil' fella.

Posted

GWO throws his toothpick at this thread.

Posted

If there is a perfect thing for Gman to follow it would be wrestling. Guys taking steroids, wearing tights, and overacting - kind of like how Gman posts like a tough drunk guy, acts like he attends Panthers games all over the US, when in reality we know he's sitting around in his pajamas, posting in his mom's basement and pounding twelve packs of Mountain Dew.

Posted

Jealosy is not a good thing chica. Don't be mad cause I go to a lot more games than you'll ever go to man. Passion can't be taught little girl. Its just something you either have or you don't. Now get your skirt and get out of here little chica

Posted

Gman World Order

Posted

Jealosy is not a good thing chica. Don't be mad cause I go to a lot more games than you'll ever go to man. Passion can't be taught little girl. Its just something you either have or you don't. Now get your skirt and get out of here little chica

Nice try, I have PSLs and went to NO for the Saints game.

Wait a minute though, I wasn't talking to you GWO....I was talking about Gman. I thought you didn't know who Gman was.

Posted

Haha Gman alt. status = exposed.

Posted

I'm speaking on behalf of gman chica. He decided to join the gwo last night man. Cool guy I must say. I can see why you envy him so much chica. He's been to a lot of games just like me. If I was a jealous little loser like you I'd hate him too chica. He even told me you would bOokmark all of his posts like some sick freak man. That some real sick poo chica

Posted

A fake wrestling gimmick account poster called me a loser! Thank you Gman's Walmart Odor for making my day!

Posted

Who says I'm a rassler chica?

Posted

you fellers got way off topic IMHO. If you play us again why not just start Jimmy "small hands bust poopface" Clasuen IMHO. Oh and for the record

Trent Edwards > Matt "WHO" Moore

Under Gailey/Nix Edwards will flourish and return nack to his probowl form IMHO.

Posted

How did TO workout for ya?