Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bryant has so-so workout

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Bryant ran the forty in 4.52, 4.68, and 4.52, according to NFL.com. Bryant was asked to run a third time because of the discrepancy in the times. He jumped 38 inches on his vertical leap and jumped over eleven feet on his broad jump, which is a huge number

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/30/bryant-has-so-so-workout/

Posted

What's so-so about that? That's exactly where his 40 was projected to be.

Reports said 4.3 in practice

Posted

Dunno who was reporting that but walterfootball has had him projected at a 4.54 for a while now

Posted

What's so-so about that? That's exactly where his 40 was projected to be.

Another bit from the article:

He wasn't able to finish the three-cone drill and short shuttle, which perhaps indicates a lack of work preparing for the pro day.

How the hell are you unable to finish a three cone drill? Did one of the coaches run off with one as a gag?

Posted

Dunno who was reporting that but walterfootball has had him projected at a 4.54 for a while now

Schefter.

Posted

Hey, I'm not saying there aren't questions about the guy, I was just commenting on the 40 time

Posted

New story posted now saying he forgot to bring his cleats to pro-day. New shoes had him slipping.

Just haha.

Posted

Damn sure don't want a guy that forgets to bring his fu**ing cleats to his own Pro Day. What a moron.

Posted

He's going out to dinner with Jerry Jones soon... I'd laugh my ass off if the Cowboys picked him...

Posted

what a dumbass

Posted

Bryant: Pre-draft criticism has "gone too far'

"I'm not the type of person that will try to confront somebody but now I feel like it's gone too far. It's gone too far," Bryant said in an interview with The Associated Press. "I ain't never got in trouble with nobody. I never said anything. I don't say anything wrong to nobody. I'm friendly. This here is too far.

"What do this got to do with me playing football? Even if I did forget my cleats, what do that have to do with me playing football? I don't think it has anything to do with me playing football

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/nba/2010-03-31-4221725841_x.htm

1 person likes this