Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACobra289

Haynesworth

84 posts in this topic

Does a head-stomper fit into the Richardson design for a player?

Just the fact he mentioned us means Marty will take a look at it. That's better than nothing. I think he'll stay in Tennessee though.

Seriously?

How do u know that?

does a sucker puncher?

It really all depends on two things, does the FO think we need him, and if the FO thinks he is a team first player.

Look at Smith, if we look on the outside we wouldve thought smith was a horrible teamate, theres always more to a player than just whats more potrayed by the media.

Ol' Headstomp Haynesworth. No matter how good he is, I will never be a fan. One of the dirtiest moves you will ever see in the nfl, notice how pissed off he is about the call:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwxMRPTsYeo[/ame]

Watching that video makes me almost not want him on this team but have a D-line that consists of Peppers, Haynesworth, Kemoeatu and maybe Charles Johnson next year makes my mouth drool.

It really all depends on two things, does the FO think we need him, and if the FO thinks he is a team first player.

Look at Smith, if we look on the outside we wouldve thought smith was a horrible teamate, theres always more to a player than just whats more potrayed by the media.

Somebody that stomps their cleated shoe on an un-helmeted player is NOT a player I would want on my team, production be damned

does a sucker puncher?

Apparently. But, like I said prior to the season, the Panthers should have traded Smitty for Boldin

Apparently. But, like I said prior to the season, the Panthers should have traded Smitty for Boldin
Glad that didn't happen!Not dissing Boldin,he's good but he aint no Smitty,plus he's had the injury bug this year.

We dont have a first rounder this year, so we can spend some of that money on a guy like Haynesworth.