Photo
- - - - -

Haynesworth

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
83 replies to this topic

#51 scpanther22

scpanther22

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 January 2009 - 09:22 AM

i dont think you all get that some of the best def players played with a mean streak that means doing a lot of illegal things on the field but it worked.if you watch tape of the great def players they did way worse things to players on the field its just apart of the game and why they were so good playing mean.

i hope the FO gets him but i dont think it will happen.we will sign some free agent we never heard of and he will do good.i want a player that can be great

#52 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

HUDDLER

Posted 06 January 2009 - 09:41 AM

are you trying to troll?

Am I trying to troll? No. I'm posting my opinions. I'm sorry if they're not lock-step with what most people think.

#53 VA Panther Fan

VA Panther Fan

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 January 2009 - 10:23 AM

Apparently. But, like I said prior to the season, the Panthers should have traded Smitty for Boldin

Dimbee - now that the season is mostly behind us, do you still believe the Panthers should have made this trade?

#54 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

HUDDLER

Posted 06 January 2009 - 10:31 AM

Dimbee - now that the season is mostly behind us, do you still believe the Panthers should have made this trade?

I still like the trade, as Boldin wouldn't have gotten his face caved in by the Jets Safety, if he was here in Carolina. Of course, who knows what would have happened throughout the season. I love Smitty and I love his passion for the game, don't get me wrong.

#55 Paintballr

Paintballr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 January 2009 - 10:53 AM

I don't think Marty will take a look at him since the stomping on a players face with his feet move.

#56 janderson20vt

janderson20vt

Double Bubble

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 January 2009 - 10:56 AM

I don't think Marty will take a look at him since the stomping on a players face with his feet move.

Yeah I don't like that. I don't care how good he is or if he "controls his anger better" now. That's dirty and just plain pathetic.

#57 Snake

Snake

Rivera did What???

HUDDLER

Posted 06 January 2009 - 11:04 AM

We signed Brayton and he kneed someone in the jewels. He's no pack man and we will take a look at him.

#58 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

SUPPORTER

Posted 06 January 2009 - 11:06 AM

Is he a one hit wonder.....who knows but if he maintains his current level of play for a few more years, we would have a very nasty D.

#59 bryn10

bryn10

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 January 2009 - 11:42 AM

Hanesworth is from the most beautiful town in the world, Hartsville, SC, this town also produces the best people, JK

#60 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

Sell it, Jerry

HUDDLER

Posted 06 January 2009 - 11:44 AM

I bet if we could get a Tennessee fan over here, THEY could give us the real scoop on him, unlike all of our opinions. It's the same as how so many other fans are misguided about Smitty.