Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5 in a row....again!

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Canadians win the World Junior Championship for their 5th straight gold medal!!!

Great hockey all tournament long!

Posted

Bleh would have been a better game if it was a rematch of USA vs Canada for sure

Posted

Bleh would have been a better game if it was a rematch of USA vs Canada for sure

that new years eve game was one for the ages for sure....one of the best hockey games I have ever seen!

Posted

that new years eve game was one for the ages for sure....one of the best hockey games I have ever seen!

Definitly... though I am happy to see Boychuk do well and can't wait to see him in a Canes uni.

Tavares is a #1 pick for sure.

Posted

agreed!

Posted

Can't believe I missed this post!!

3-2 vs Sweden in OT!!! What a game!! Still have it on my TiVo...Tavares is the rrrreal deal wow! Hedman too...it was great though having the crowd boo everytime he touched the puck ( i think he threw a punch, which isn't allowed in World Jr Comp ) I would love to see the Leafs somehow ...blew a 3-1 lead against Florida...McCabe wins it in OT...what a joke eh! One player I really like on this year's squad: PK Subban. I think the Habs have him in their system but he's fun to watch...will be interesting to see how all these kids pan out...glad that Schenn wasn't playing :-D (man is he good or what!)

Go Canada Go!

Posted

That game was amazing!!!! Couldn't of been any better...:crazy:

not to mention the Top 2 incoming players to the NHL were showcased.

The Canada/USA game was a great one too...hard to remember though...