• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

natty

I love 5 Guys...

5 Guys has some great burgers. But, my fav is Big Daddy's. They opened a new one in Ballantyne. Their selection of burgers is dynamite.

They have one called "The Double Bacon Cheeseburger on Steroids"...it will damn near kill you.

ta da!!!!....im like beetlejuice

awww shit son! Welcome back.

lol actually i just finished opening a new Five Guys and finally have some spare time before we head to Texas

I thought they fired you or something? Last time I heard from you you said you were done with "those bitches."

5 Guys has some great burgers. But, my fav is Big Daddy's. They opened a new one in Ballantyne. Their selection of burgers is dynamite.

They have one called "The Double Bacon Cheeseburger on Steroids"...it will damn near kill you.

If they ever have The Cubano on special, get that shit and rep me when you get back.

awww shit son! Welcome back.

:cheers2:

I thought they fired you or something? Last time I heard from you you said you were done with "those bitches."

lol another franchisee kicked me out because he didnt like to hear it the way it was and then corporate kinda blamed me,so i got pissed....but they called me 2 days later

?

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CNC44785lg.jpg

You know what this means?!?

LOCKERROOM!!!!!!!!

i figured some body would have picked up the slack since ive been gone

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Turnip

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics