Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

natty

I love 5 Guys...

about 10 miles from my house lol....it is store #1000...cant believe how many stores there are now,when i started with them we were on #126

so u own 874 burger joints?

Moving to Texas?

yes...Grand Prairie

Send me coupons!!

we dont do coupons

so u own 874 burger joints?

fug i wish...no i tend to lend a hand at opening stores so franchisees can build their infrastructure

5 Guys has some great burgers. But, my fav is Big Daddy's. They opened a new one in Ballantyne. Their selection of burgers is dynamite.

They have one called "The Double Bacon Cheeseburger on Steroids"...it will damn near kill you.

ta da!!!!....im like beetlejuice

awww shit son! Welcome back.

lol actually i just finished opening a new Five Guys and finally have some spare time before we head to Texas

I thought they fired you or something? Last time I heard from you you said you were done with "those bitches."

5 Guys has some great burgers. But, my fav is Big Daddy's. They opened a new one in Ballantyne. Their selection of burgers is dynamite.

They have one called "The Double Bacon Cheeseburger on Steroids"...it will damn near kill you.

If they ever have The Cubano on special, get that shit and rep me when you get back.

awww shit son! Welcome back.

:cheers2:

I thought they fired you or something? Last time I heard from you you said you were done with "those bitches."

lol another franchisee kicked me out because he didnt like to hear it the way it was and then corporate kinda blamed me,so i got pissed....but they called me 2 days later