Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good Restaurants or Bars near stadium?????

20 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Buc Fan here in SC headed up to the game tonight, any good bars or places to eat near the stadium??? We didnt want to try and tailgate on 1st trip up, i havent been to a panthers game since the death valley days, Thanks for any info, Good Luck should be a great game stadium

Posted · Report post

there will be plenty of places to get food around the stadium. Just park and walk.

i hope your teams bus breaks down.

Posted · Report post

Merts soulfood, but you probably don't like that kind of thing since you're gay and all.

Posted · Report post

I hope u waste alot of money on your trip and leave it in the Carolinas, hope u enjoy the game, safe trip

Posted · Report post

around the back of Showmars at 7 PM... the guy with the baseball bat makes the best...food...

Posted · Report post

HHaa Hoo HHA Heee HA haa, I love Panthers fans.

Posted · Report post

I just used a sarcastic answer because I figured you would be full from all the semen that you gurgle on the daily.

I think I am gonna buy a bunch of 40s to hobos, but only if they attempt to masturbate onto any bucs fans they see, man woman or child.

Posted · Report post

For you visiting Buc fans, the absolute best places are along the independence blvd corridor. You can walk it from your hotels. Just head east along 277. Its a bit of a hike, but well worth it. One of the nicest shopping and dining areas in all of NC.

Posted · Report post

For you visiting Buc fans, the absolute best places are along the independence blvd corridor. You can walk it from your hotels. Just head east along 277. Its a bit of a hike, but well worth it. One of the nicest shopping and dining areas in all of NC.

:)

Posted · Report post

I'm so very sad. A USC fan, but a Buc fan, too. :(

Posted · Report post

Is that anywhere near MLK Blvd?

Posted · Report post

The Beacon in Spartanburg is nice...just a short walk to the stadium