Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Claws

I need a new team

71 posts in this topic

fug the Chicago Cubs.

Seriously. Too much time and money invested.

I'm done.

What say you about the Giants, Rangers, or Red Sox?

the marlins! got a new stadium coming, 2 of the best young players in baseball (hanley ramirez, josh johnson) they are both locked into long contracts, and we are finally keeping out players after two consecutive winning seasons!

plus we have 2 world titles since our creation in 1993 :D

the marlins! got a new stadium coming, 2 of the best young players in baseball (hanley ramirez, josh johnson) they are both locked into long contracts, and we are finally keeping out players after two consecutive winning seasons!

plus we have 2 world titles since our creation in 1993 :D

okay, okay, it's a possibility.

fug the Chicago Cubs.

Seriously. Too much time and money invested.

I'm done.

What say you about the Giants, Rangers, or Red Sox?

:lol:

I like both the Giants and Rangers.

Giants have some good young guys like Lincecum, Cain and Kung Fu Panda that I like to watch.

I have always like the Rangers (goes back to Nolan Ryan) and they have a lot of good young talent and can be really good if that young pitching staff becomes consistant. I just hate that their manager is a recently admitted coke head and is still the manager after saying it was his first time using (at age 50 something).

In all honesty though.....stay with your Cubs...it will be that much sweeter when they do win a championship.

Giants.

There are a few Huddlers out here in Cali that could help guide your induction to the dark side...

Giants.

There are a few Huddlers out here in Cali that could help guide your induction to the dark side...

Well i do have family out there. I've actually been to SBC and it is absolutely beautiful. It wouldn't be a hard fit for me.

The Rangers are so close to home and we go down there a couple times a year.

And thanks for laughing Salt!! :D

Quitter

But I understand.............quitter.

I will never stop pulling for the Cubs.

Quitter.

Quitter

But I understand.............quitter.

I will never stop pulling for the Cubs.

Quitter.

Don't hate.

They suck and I'm tired of giving money to the cause. :D

• Topics

• The Washington TImes? Really? Why not use Breitbart as your source?

• I can see the Cam injury.
      But the back to back winning seasons is weak, we were one game that resulted in a tie from having 3 straight .500+ seasons. And that 1 bad season we made it to the divisional round of the playoffs (just as far as last years Cowgirls made it) and lost on the road in a hard fought game to the team that shouodve won the superbowl if they would just hand the damn ball off to beast mode.
      We play in one of the tougher divisions, but outside of that we have a favorable schedule. Outside of the Pats, the AFC east has been one of the weakest in football. We play SF and Chicago who picked #2 and #3 in the draft for a reason.
      We play 3 of the worst 6 teams from last year. 6 out of our 16 games picked in the top 11 this year.
      Minn is in rebuild mode losing alot and could have Remmers starting at LT.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

• Because we have a CODE RED at safety and as recently as one year ago this guy was ranked as the 13th best strong safety based on a formula that makes as much sense as any for rating strong safety play.  http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2623986-br-nfl-1000-ranking-the-top-35-strong-safeties-from-2015 Matt Kalil has sucked for longer and we paid him far more at a more critical position.  Justifying that and not Pryor makes no sense to me.