Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Was 911 An Inside Job?

Do you think 911 was an inside job?   88 votes

1. 1. Do you think 911 was an inside job?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

522 posts in this topic

Posted

If 9/11 was an inside job and an excuse to invade Iraq. Then why wouldn't the government go out of its way to plant WMD in Iraq? They went out of their way to destroy the WTC, but they couldn't plant some Mustard Gas in Iraq?

Please, someone who believes that 9/11 was an inside job, explain that one to me.

Been asked ... and left unanswered.

Posted

We have already been over this!!!!! You just keep on ignoring me. First you said the fires took 45 mins, now you're saying less than 45 mins.

From an earlier post:

I watched that debate a long time ago and I don't remember the loose change guys handily winning the debate like you said. I don't even remember them winning period. I'll watch it again sometime but not tonight.

jesus christ dude. 45 min, 56 min, same difference.

are you kidding me? jason bermas destroyed those liars, who didnt even hardly address any of their claims.

Posted

I saw a video on Youtube where some idiot tried his best to explain how the towers were really still there. I couldn't tell if it has a satire, or if he was being serious (from his page it looked like he was being serious) but it was a joke, and even I just stopped caring. If I happen to find the video I will post it, but its complete trash.

uh, considering there are about a million people in NYC right now that could tell him otherwise, im sure he's joking.

Posted

they were probably counting on finding the weapons we've been selling iraq for years, only to come up short. there are about 24 US companies on record who had conducted arms business with iraq.

speaking of unanswered, anyone of you guys feel like addressing everything chucktown has said that has been conveniently ignored?

Posted

they were probably counting on finding the weapons we've been selling iraq for years, only to come up short. there are about 24 US companies on record who had conducted arms business with iraq.

speaking of unanswered, anyone of you guys feel like addressing everything chucktown has said that has been conveniently ignored?

They can plan and execute this massive, complicated plan ... but forget the one of the most important elements?

About like the Democrats forgetting to make sure children with pre-existing conditions were covered under the new Health Care Plan, I guess.

Posted

The answer is trivial

Posted

Whether there were or were not WMDs in Iraq is unimportant. We didn't need them to go to war. We were going to attack Iraq eventually because that fit in with the rummy/cheney/wolfy neo-con worldview. WMDs were a convenient and very weak excuse that worked.

Why would you go through the effort of planting WMDs in Iraq when that would have changed nothing?

Posted

Whether there were or were not WMDs in Iraq is unimportant. We didn't need them to go to war. We were going to attack Iraq eventually because that fit in with the rummy/cheney/wolfy neo-con worldview. WMDs were a convenient and very weak excuse that worked.

Why would you go through the effort of planting WMDs in Iraq when that would have changed nothing?

I always bring this up per what you said. They finished up what Clinton mentioned in his speech 12/98.

First time WMD is mentioned in that setting. Go look at the connections of that and when W was in office.

Posted

Really? So this was Clintons fault?

Posted

We funded Al-Quaida, Saddam Hussein, and pretty much every one of our enemies...

Then when they start getting their own power, we go in and slap them on the wrist and say "no no"...

It has been happening for a long, long time...

We control the world, in that as long as you do something we like, or that profits our elite, we have business for you... If you're getting in the way, it is time to take you out...

rumsfeld-hussein.png?w=500

1 person likes this

Posted

We funded Al-Quaida, Saddam Hussein, and pretty much every one of our enemies...

Then when they start getting their own power, we go in and slap them on the wrist and say "no no"...

It has been happening for a long, long time...

We control the world, in that as long as you do something we like, or that profits our elite, we have business for you... If you're getting in the way, it is time to take you out...

rumsfeld-hussein.png?w=500

you make it sound as though we are unique in this approach.

Posted

you make it sound as though we are unique in this approach.

Not unique but the best at it