Photo
- - - - -

Was 911 An Inside Job?

• Please log in to reply
519 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you think 911 was an inside job? (87 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think 911 was an inside job?

1. Yes (23 votes [26.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 26.14%

2. No (65 votes [73.86%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 73.86%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#136 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,537 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 08:03 PM

I voted yes only because there should be more options

#137 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,123 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 03 April 2010 - 08:26 PM

I've read more bullpoo about this singular event from both sides of the aisle than probably anything else not related to academics in my entire life. My final opinion of the 9/11 truth movement is that it's 5% genuinely intriguing research and 95% bullpoo from people attempting to confirm their own worldview. The former may be an unintended by product of the latter, though.

Edited by london67, 03 April 2010 - 08:29 PM.

#138 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 11:49 PM

we have put out plenty of facts and you continuously choose to ignore all of it. your level of density is unbelievable. the world has been run by tyrannical governments all throughout time. what makes us so special as to think it could never happen to any of us? do you honestly think the german people happened to just go along with hitler's maniacal agendas? of course not. they had to be programmed into believing what they were doing was patriotic, and good for the homeland. sound familiar? funny thing is these propaganda tactics were adopted from us back in the 20's.

in all seriousness, youre extremely narrow-minded.

I think all that can be globally agreed upon is that the government has not been completely forthcoming about what really happened.

If that can be agreed upon then any "debunking" site with mainstream media backing (popular mechanics, myth busters, etc...) needs to be looked upon with a dubious eye.

Also, any "conspiracy" site that generates revenue from sensationalizing such things must be equally scrutinized.

I took a lot of physics throughout school so I just look at it logically. Does it seem likely that 3 buildings implode perfectly, and fall at free fall (or faster than free fall speed), from 2 planes? Forget all arguments for or against you have heard previous and start from there. The only true wisdom consists in knowing that you know nothing.

The trouble is, that I can post a source with officials that were actually on the 9/11 commission and other credible positions of note in the Govt sector and people will still put their blinders on. I'm not tryin' to convince anyone, it's something people have to open up to on their own. Some people wouldn't be able to handle it anyway. I'll admit...it is pretty hard to swallow.

http://911summary.com/

9/11 COMMISSIONERS
CONGRESS
MILITARY LEADERS
INTELLIGENCE PROFESSIONALS

#139 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 11:57 PM

I will ask the question again... For the people who voted yes, why do you still live in this country if you think the government did this?

This is why...

Usurper (lat. usurpare = to seize for use, to use) is a derogatory term used to describe either an illegitimate or controversial claimant to the power; often, but not always in a monarchy, or a person who succeeds in establishing himself as a monarch without inheriting the throne, or any other person exercising authority unconstitutionally. It may also be applied to an official acting ultra vires, outside his authority or jurisdiction.

and this...

#140 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 12:06 AM

New Zealand has very strict immigration laws. You have to apply. They look for well educated people, doctors, teachers, etc. It's all based on a points system.

Good luck venom.

lol that's awsome. Their motto should be "We keep our punchbowl turd free."

It's funny you mentioned doctors because no lie, my family Doctor moved to New Zealand. I wonder if it had to do with the Healthcare thing.

#141 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

_RUN FOZZY RUN_

• HUDDLER
  • 17,305 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 12:11 AM

It's funny you mentioned doctors because no lie, my family Doctor moved to New Zealand. I wonder if it had to do with the Healthcare thing.

Yes

#142 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 12:14 AM

I've had a convo in person with anybody who was truly well versed about the 9/11 conspiracy. They were all just regurgitating that loose change poo.

The 9/11 commission wasn't really done in the best way I think it should be done better because there remains some questions and I don't think the public is satisfied.

But all of this stuff about controlled demolition is complete and total poo. The science doesn't add up at all. I got in this week long debate with this guy at my school over this. I ended up disproving all of his theories to the point where he changed his stance to where the gov't allowed 9/11 to happen. He never wanted to admit he was wrong but I didn't press him too much because I didn't want to be a douche about it.

If anybody believes 9/11 was an inside job then controlled demotion needs to be completely out of the equation because you'll just look like a doofus.

#143 necroplasm

necroplasm

• HUDDLER
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 12:17 AM

If I honestly believed our government was so corrupt that they killed thousands of innocent people intentionally then I am pretty sure I would be searching for homes in Canada. Also, I have watched loose change and all of that.

What's done is done. Moving away doesn't solve anything. I have always loved to live in Canada btw. It's just not that easy for me. This is my home.

#144 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 12:26 AM

But all of this stuff about controlled demolition is complete and total poo. The science doesn't add up at all. I got in this week long debate with this guy at my school over this. I ended up disproving all of his theories to the point where he changed his stance to where the gov't allowed 9/11 to happen. He never wanted to admit he was wrong but I didn't press him too much because I didn't want to be a douche about it.

If anybody believes 9/11 was an inside job then controlled demotion needs to be completely out of the equation because you'll just look like a doofus.

Purposely allowing something to happen is also a conspiracy...for me, it really doesn't matter how it happened. It happened, and in a way that doesn't make sense EVEN IF the planes were the only things that brought each and every building down. Lotta questions unanswered.

If any of you who refute everything have watched The Path to 911 and still don't believe it was some sort of inside job or another, then I guess there's no convincing someone that doesn't want to know. Just accepting answers because they come from a source of "leadership" isn't good enough for me.

#145 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,906 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 04 April 2010 - 01:00 AM

I've had a convo in person with anybody who was truly well versed about the 9/11 conspiracy. They were all just regurgitating that loose change poo.

The 9/11 commission wasn't really done in the best way I think it should be done better because there remains some questions and I don't think the public is satisfied.

we've all been programmed to act on emotion versus logic; delivered to us through the media and entertainment industries. the psychological aspect that comes with truly understanding what really happened on 9/11 is the most difficult hurdle to overcome, as truly accepting these notions can be frightening, and can change the world as youve always known it to be. not to be a dick, but this is why your statements lack common sense and logic. at this point, it should be so completely obvious that these events were orchestrated from within that its laughable.

In a Nutshell
-there was zero evidence of a plane at the "crash site of flight 93"
-there was zero evidence of a plane ever striking the pentagon
-2 massive steel structures, built specifically to withstand the impact of a commercial airliner, dont just collapse at free-fall speeds, perfectly uniform, while practically incinerating the structure and everything in it, from an impact located near the top of the buildings, after 45 minutes of fires.
-buildings that have not been hit by a plane, dont just collapse perfectly uniform due to fires and debris, at free-fall speeds.

lets think about this. my dad was building a very large house off rea rd in charlotte a few years back, only for it to catch fire and burn down, 3 weeks before its completion. it was 3 stories and made of WOOD. nowhere near did it collapse. yes there were sections that had fallen off, but it was natural and lacking uniformity. ok so world trade center building 7, made of STEEL, 40 stories high, suffers random small fires for about 8 hours, then suddenly collapses in the same manner as that in a controlled demolition. to every logical, common sense, clear thinking human being on the planet, that should scream red flag central - which by the way. that building was blown up intentionally to destroy evidence.

in order for this country to attain real change, the masses are going to have to start waking up to this stuff, otherwise tyrannical rule will continue to flourish.

Edited by venom, 04 April 2010 - 01:13 AM.

#146 Carolina Mike

Carolina Mike

It's a Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,508 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 01:10 AM

This Thread....good grief.

I have a buddy that was working inside the Pentagon that day. I trust him over anyone on this thread. As some have already pointed out the eyewitness to the event are real people (Fire Fighters / Soldiers / Police) that some of us trust and have met. All can't be part of some conspiracy. The people I talked to working at the Pentagon mean more then some you-tube video that was probably doctored anyway. I was sent to DC (Lyndon B. Johnson Memorial Grove / Pentagon Lagoon) right after it happened with-in the week). I worked up there for months (almost half a year) working with those that were there the day it happened. You can call people brainwashed, However you seem to be the one that has been brainwashed. The said part is you already have people denying 9/11 even happened, already. I will trust the people I was working with in DC then your crazy obsession to seem important on an issue were real people died. It is apparent those of you naysayers would have done better with your energy and time had you actually picked up you boots and went to one of the sites to help. Maybe then your version of this Great Country would not be so gloom.

#147 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,906 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 04 April 2010 - 01:15 AM

This Thread....good grief.

I have a buddy that was working inside the Pentagon that day. I trust him over anyone on this thread. As some have already pointed out the eyewitness to the event are real people (Fire Fighters / Soldiers / Police) that some of us trust and have met. All can't be part of some conspiracy. The people I talked to working at the Pentagon mean more then some you-tube video that was probably doctored anyway. I was sent to DC (Lyndon B. Johnson Memorial Grove / Pentagon Lagoon) right after it happened with-in the week). I worked up there for months (almost half a year) working with those that were there the day it happened. You can call people brainwashed, However you seem to be the one that has been brainwashed. The said part is you already have people denying 9/11 even happened, already. I will trust the people I was working with in DC then your crazy obsession to seem important on an issue were real people died. It is apparent those of you naysayers would have done better with your energy and time had you actually picked up you boots and went to one of the sites to help. Maybe then your version of this Great Country would not be so gloom.

its a shame you feel that way.

#148 Carolina Mike

Carolina Mike

It's a Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,508 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 01:17 AM

Venom what was you doing on 9/11??

#149 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,906 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 04 April 2010 - 01:30 AM

Venom what was you doing on 9/11??

#150 Carolina Mike

Carolina Mike

It's a Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,508 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 01:37 AM

WOW.....really....It was a simple question. I just wanted to know what the person that has figured out all the clues to the cover up was doing that day. I'm surprised you only put "..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com