Photo
- - - - -

Was 911 An Inside Job?

• Please log in to reply
519 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you think 911 was an inside job? (87 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think 911 was an inside job?

1. Yes (23 votes [26.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 26.14%

2. No (65 votes [73.86%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 73.86%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#316 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,853 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 07 April 2010 - 09:06 AM

Been asked ... and left unanswered.

they were probably counting on finding the weapons we've been selling iraq for years, only to come up short. there are about 24 US companies on record who had conducted arms business with iraq.

speaking of unanswered, anyone of you guys feel like addressing everything chucktown has said that has been conveniently ignored?

#317 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 07 April 2010 - 09:58 AM

they were probably counting on finding the weapons we've been selling iraq for years, only to come up short. there are about 24 US companies on record who had conducted arms business with iraq.

speaking of unanswered, anyone of you guys feel like addressing everything chucktown has said that has been conveniently ignored?

They can plan and execute this massive, complicated plan ... but forget the one of the most important elements?

About like the Democrats forgetting to make sure children with pre-existing conditions were covered under the new Health Care Plan, I guess.

#318 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,240 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 10:05 AM

Been asked ... and left unanswered.

The answer is trivial

#319 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,240 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 10:09 AM

Whether there were or were not WMDs in Iraq is unimportant. We didn't need them to go to war. We were going to attack Iraq eventually because that fit in with the rummy/cheney/wolfy neo-con worldview. WMDs were a convenient and very weak excuse that worked.

Why would you go through the effort of planting WMDs in Iraq when that would have changed nothing?

#320 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,196 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 07 April 2010 - 10:14 AM

Whether there were or were not WMDs in Iraq is unimportant. We didn't need them to go to war. We were going to attack Iraq eventually because that fit in with the rummy/cheney/wolfy neo-con worldview. WMDs were a convenient and very weak excuse that worked.

Why would you go through the effort of planting WMDs in Iraq when that would have changed nothing?

I always bring this up per what you said. They finished up what Clinton mentioned in his speech 12/98.

First time WMD is mentioned in that setting. Go look at the connections of that and when W was in office.

#321 Claws

Claws

• HUDDLER
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 10:40 AM

Really? So this was Clintons fault?

#322 Samuel L. Jackson

Samuel L. Jackson

Banned

• Banned
  • 7,407 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 11:05 AM

We funded Al-Quaida, Saddam Hussein, and pretty much every one of our enemies...

Then when they start getting their own power, we go in and slap them on the wrist and say "no no"...

It has been happening for a long, long time...

We control the world, in that as long as you do something we like, or that profits our elite, we have business for you... If you're getting in the way, it is time to take you out...

Posted Image

#323 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 11:23 AM

We funded Al-Quaida, Saddam Hussein, and pretty much every one of our enemies...

Then when they start getting their own power, we go in and slap them on the wrist and say "no no"...

It has been happening for a long, long time...

We control the world, in that as long as you do something we like, or that profits our elite, we have business for you... If you're getting in the way, it is time to take you out...

Posted Image

you make it sound as though we are unique in this approach.

#324 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,240 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 11:24 AM

you make it sound as though we are unique in this approach.

Not unique but the best at it

#325 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 07 April 2010 - 11:37 AM

The answer is trivial

That's a matter of opinion.

#326 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,240 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 11:55 AM

That's a matter of opinion.

trivial opinions

#327 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 11:57 AM

jesus christ dude. 45 min, 56 min, same difference.

are you kidding me? jason bermas destroyed those liars, who didnt even hardly address any of their claims.

is 45 mins the same difference as 102 minutes?

you keep getting your facts wrong. You can't level all sorts of charges at people and then claim the towers burned for less than 45 mins when they burned for 56 and 102 minutes. Especially when I told you 1-2 days ago.

56 might be forgivable, that's only 11 minutes. But I can't let you get away with 102 minutes, that's over a 50% difference at 57 minutes. That's a massive distortion of the facts.

I wonder how much you would be gloating if I were to make such incredible factual errors.

#328 Claws

Claws

• HUDDLER
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 12:04 PM

Bottom line is it burned an hour? Hour and a half? It shouldn't have fallen from that little of a fire. That's the bigger point.

#329 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,240 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 12:05 PM

is 45 mins the same difference as 102 minutes?

you keep getting your facts wrong. You can't level all sorts of charges at people and then claim the towers burned for less than 45 mins when they burned for 56 and 102 minutes. Especially when I told you 1-2 days ago.

56 might be forgivable, that's only 11 minutes. But I can't let you get away with 102 minutes, that's over a 50% difference at 57 minutes. That's a massive distortion of the facts.

I wonder how much you would be gloating if I were to make such incredible factual errors.

trivial

#330 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 12:08 PM

chucktownk seems to be in the camp that the gov't allowed to happen, and hasn't been calling people brainwashed, emotionally unstable, having compromised logic, and saying they lack common sense. So he's not my main focus.

To be fair chucktownk hasn't really responded to me much either, I think he's only done it twice and both times he mentioned the gov't allowing it to happen.

So while I disagree with him that the gov't allowed it to happen, it's not as preposterous as controlled demolition. It actually makes a little sense when relatively compared to saying the towers were blown up. The gov't did have warning and they were alarmingly incompetent about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com