Photo
- - - - -

Was 911 An Inside Job?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
519 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you think 911 was an inside job? (87 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think 911 was an inside job?

1. Yes (23 votes [26.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 26.14%

2. No (65 votes [73.86%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 73.86%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#511 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 April 2010 - 06:30 PM

I'm not quite done with this yet, but I have grown weary of posting. I'll bump this after the draft.

#512 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

SUPPORTER

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:31 PM

http://www.infowars....c-7-explosions/

New 9/11 Footage Reveals WTC 7 Explosions

Newly obtained 9/11 eyewitness footage that NIST fought tooth and nail to keep secret contains what appears to be the sound of explosions coming from the vicinity of WTC 7 after the collapse of the twin towers, offering yet more startling evidence that the building, which was not hit by a plane yet collapsed demolition style, was deliberately imploded.

:crazy:

#513 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

HUDDLER

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:43 PM

People ignored it.

#514 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

SUPPORTER

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:47 PM

Why wouldn't they chuck?

#515 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

HUDDLER

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:54 PM

Why wouldn't they chuck?

Right ...

cognitive dissonance. :thumbsup: :(

#516 Ohio

Ohio

The Wizzard of Wisdom

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 October 2010 - 12:17 AM

When people start believing that it would be impossible for the government to pull something like this off, then they all ready can do it, because the zombies will never believe they would do it.

#517 Chimera

Chimera

Not Bant

HUDDLER

Posted 16 October 2010 - 12:41 AM

When people start believing that it would be impossible for the government to pull something like this off, then they all ready can do it, because the zombies will never believe they would do it.

Speaking of zombies (not sure what the rest of that Speakie Engrish was, though) anybody played Plants Vs. Zombies?
Posted Image

#518 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 16 October 2010 - 02:13 PM

the biggest notion for these people to get over is that we're all being lied to; and pretty much about everything at that. until they understand this, they will defend whatever juvenile explainations theyve been given by the media and "credible sources." yes, the media and government think we're that stupid. Time to wake up and take this planet back.

#519 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

HUDDLER

Posted 16 October 2010 - 10:51 PM

the biggest notion for these people to get over is that we're all being lied to; and pretty much about everything at that. until they understand this, they will defend whatever juvenile explainations theyve been given by the media and "credible sources." yes, the media and government think we're that stupid. Time to wake up and take this planet back.

weak sauce. You call other people juvenile when you keep saying anybody who doesn't believe what you do is emotionally unstable, unintelligent, brainwashed, and whatever needs to be said to discredit them.

It'd be nice if everybody was as naive as you say but that's not the case. Have some humility for god's sake.

#520 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 16 October 2010 - 10:59 PM

weak sauce. You call other people juvenile when you keep saying anybody who doesn't believe what you do is emotionally unstable, unintelligent, brainwashed, and whatever needs to be said to discredit them.

It'd be nice if everybody was as naive as you say but that's not the case. Have some humility for god's sake.

I have plenty of humanity. The information I express on here is for the good of humanity, especially in helping create a new domain of knowing amongst our species. No more secrets, they are destroying our world. Your accusations are inaccurate. And for the record, I dont think anyone is unintelligent by any means; i'd say more or less misguided. I haven't mentioned the word "brainwashed" for quite some time now, so i'd appreaciate it if you quit harping on that.

Edited by venom, 16 October 2010 - 11:06 PM.