Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

That Damn Lil Wayne

130 posts in this topic

Posted

Lil Wayne whos music i really like, very creative and a pretty smart guy, not your normal rapper idiot, Picked the cardinals this weekend he thinks warner is going to have a field day on us. He was on espns first and 10 this morning debating skip bailess. Skip of course picked us and ripped apart waynes theory. Man, you know what *** lil wayne!!!!!

Posted

who the fuck is lil wayne?

I feel sorry for anyone that hold in high regards the opinion of someone named "lil"

Posted

Haha yeah I was watching it too, I watched for over an hour to see what he would say about us to end up disapointed in his knowledge and lock of respect for the Panthers. Oh well I hope he learns a thing or two about the Cardiac Cats on Saturday night when we whoop the Cardinals a$$!

Posted

Lil Wayne is the worst thing to ever happen to music.

Posted

he's entitled to his opinion - as long as he backed what he said

but the Cards won't win

Posted

Lil Wayne is the worst thing to ever happen to music.

he's a lyrical genius

Posted

he's a lyrical genius

That would be Biz Markey. "Just a Friend" speaks da trouf.

Posted

he's a lyrical genius

Joke I hope.

Posted

It figures that he'd make that comment the week AFTER he had his concert in Charlotte.

Posted

Lil wayne sucks and his opinions have no effect on me. It would be like a less intelligent poster of this board going on there

Posted

Lil Wayne whos music i really like, very creative and a pretty smart guy, not your normal rapper idiot, Picked the cardinals this weekend he thinks warner is going to have a field day on us. He was on espns first and 10 this morning debating skip bailess. Skip of course picked us and ripped apart waynes theory. Man, you know what *** lil wayne!!!!!

Don't worry Lil Wayne is a nob head... The only musician worth listening to is Eddie Vedder!!!

Posted

Joke I hope.

that's my opinion