Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

89=#1

That Damn Lil Wayne

Lil wayne's rapping makes no sense. He's not even talking about the same thing on one bar as he is the next.

I did like him in the Game's "My Life" though. He did well in that one. But his rapping needs more meaning and relevance.

Lil wayne's rapping makes no sense. He's not even talking about the same thing on one bar as he is the next.

I did like him in the Game's "My Life" though. He did well in that one. But his rapping needs more meaning and relevance.

"Dr. Carter" was a very original, relevant song that was a great concept.

Don't worry Lil Wayne is a nob head... The only musician worth listening to is Eddie Vedder!!!

This man is enlightened...trust the brits to drop some musical knowledge everytime.

If anyone is looking for some good blues, I suggest searching the webz for Seasick Steve. That dude kills.

Lil Wayne is straight garbage trust I am a hip hop head, his music sucks, he along with alot of today's rappers are a distrace to hip hop culture. And oh yeah he doesn't know sh*t about football (he is an idiot).

Lil Wayne is overhyped. PERIOD. I have seen some value in some of his tracks. He obviously is clever and a great lyricist, but... I would NEVER put him up there with the greatest of all time. PAC will never be matched IMO. Jay-Z has been the greatest since and I haven't seen anyone do better. And I still don't understand how his album is nominated for so many awards, there obviously wasn't a lot to choose from. I hope for more rappers with substance to take over but the industry is so commercial now.

I was never big on T.I. either, but Paper Trail won me over because the album is actually talking about something instead of "i'm the self-proclaimed greatest" fillers he was putting out for the majority of his career.

Regardless, while Lil Wayne made a FEW valid points, his appearance on ESPN was purely gimmick. His reason for picking the Cards over us? He said because Fitzgerald's stats were better than Smitty's, as were Warner's over Delhomme's. He also said because he felt that Edge was gonna have a huge game against us and is a difference maker. I've always liked Edge, but NO. Not with that OL and our front seven. And stats are for people who don't watch the games.

Lil Wayne is for kids in high school, and should ONLY appeal to them. He is atrocious.

had to look up some of the genius lyrics this guy puts out...

Yeah, definitely the most enlightened person I have heard in decades.

I swear, kids these days hear complete garbage and since its been so bad for so long they think its great.

Long live KRS1

poo man I'd settle for the days of hair bands and heavy metal, but nothing beats good old Classic Rock. But '80's hair bands were 50X better than the crap on the airwaves today.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    L.C.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts