Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One thing

20 posts in this topic

Posted

*Clears throat* If you dont love the United States and you dont stand for the National Anthem even though you are perfectly capable and not disabled, get the fug OUT of my country and dont ever come back you slimy piece of poo. That is all.....

1 person likes this

Posted

i spit on your anthem. you get out.

Posted

i spit on your anthem. you get out.

Some patriot you are....

Posted

patriotism is stupid.

Posted

patriotism is stupid.

How so? Get off your ugly ass and protect our country fine young male

Posted

i'm not allowed, i'm a fine young male.

1 person likes this

Posted

*Clears throat* If you dont love the United States and you dont stand for the National Anthem even though you are perfectly capable and not disabled, get the fug OUT of my country and dont ever come back you slimy piece of poo. That is all.....

I thought freedom meant you had choices and didn't have to blindly follow the masses.

Posted

Remember "Freedom of Speech / Freedom of Expression" does not mean you have to speak every single idea that comes to your mind. Save the "Freedom of Speech / Freedom of Expression" for more important times when it is really needed. Blasting out at people that don't like the United States is not very productive. They well still not like the United States even though you have made your voice heard. I for one Love the United States. I find it very amusing those that say they hate all the United States stands for are the first to be in line to use the rights obtained by her.

BTW: Rodeo I found you calling yourself that name very sad. You should be allowed to serve this Great Country regardless of sexual orientation. It is not like Homosexuals are not already in the Armed Forces.

Posted

WOW...America is the home of the free....great examples in this thread..

Posted

like the first post?

Posted

I wouldn't be surprised to find the OP buys Chinese goods at Wal Mart and drinks a Belgium owned beer.

Posted

Thanks!! It sure is!!