Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One thing

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks!! It sure is!!

It's great isn't it? I can voice how I feel and so can you! Even though we may totally agree on alot of things and are just being fugheads on a forum arguiung for the sake of it...or not..either ways its great to have the freedom to say w/e the hell you want.

Posted

Blindly following any ideology to a point is stupid. It's an outdated view of historical progress.

All ideology has ever led to are really bloody wars.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's great isn't it? I can voice how I feel and so can you! Even though we may totally agree on alot of things and are just being fugheads on a forum arguiung for the sake of it...or not..either ways its great to have the freedom to say w/e the hell you want.

On here you do...elsewhere mmmmm, not so much.

1 person likes this

Posted

On here you do...elsewhere mmmmm, not so much.

Agreed, even more so when you are a military member (me)

Posted

Remember "Freedom of Speech / Freedom of Expression" does not mean you have to speak every single idea that comes to your mind. Save the "Freedom of Speech / Freedom of Expression" for more important times when it is really needed. Blasting out at people that don't like the United States is not very productive. They well still not like the United States even though you have made your voice heard. I for one Love the United States. I find it very amusing those that say they hate all the United States stands for are the first to be in line to use the rights obtained by her.

BTW: Rodeo I found you calling yourself that name very sad. You should be allowed to serve this Great Country regardless of sexual orientation. It is not like Homosexuals are not already in the Armed Forces.

why would anyone want to serve in this country's military considering the ruling elite's corrupt, profiteering, enlaving agendas behind their "wars"

Posted

why would anyone want to serve in this country's military considering the ruling elite's corrupt, profiteering, enlaving agendas behind their "wars"

Because recruiters are very misleading......lol

Posted

Because recruiters are very misleading......lol

I don't blame the military. Those guys are our peeps. They're just doin' what they are told. I'm of the opinion that the military will right itself, eventually. We need some more Eisenhowers.

Posted

The only thing that sucks worse than our national anthem is our gay ass flag.