Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

From the Eagle Boards...

18 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

If you guys think you've seen ranting on this board, you should check out the Eagles forums.

Many are screaming bloody murder. Others are shouting for joy.

There's plenty of call for the heads of Andy Reid, Joe Banner and Howie Roseman.

One poster claims a TV report said the Eagles could have had Albert Haynesworth as part of the deal but turned it down (unconfirmed).

Another story - that actually has some backup - is saying that Mcnabb forced the trade in a "staredown" with the Eagles front office (link)

Aaaaand already, there are posters calling for Michael Vick to start over Kevin Kolb.

I may have to bookmark the Eagles forums. This could be some of the best entertainment in years.

Posted · Report post

If you guys think you've seen ranting on this board, you should check out the Eagles forums.

Many are screaming bloody murder. Others are shouting for joy.

There's plenty of call for the heads of Andy Reid, Joe Banner and Howie Rossman.

One poster claims a TV report said the Eagles could have had Albert Haynesworth as part of the deal but turned it down (unconfirmed).

Another story - that actually has some backup - is saying that Mcnabb forced the trade in a "staredown" with the Eagles front office (link)

Aaaaand already, there are posters calling for Michael Vick to start over Kevin Kolb.

I may have to bookmark the Eagles forums. This could be some of the best entertainment in years.

Have you ever been to Philly?!?! This really doesn't surprise me at all.....

Posted · Report post

you talking about igglephans.com? That site is so damn funny. :D

Posted · Report post

Won't let me view the board as a guest. igglephans.com is hilarious though.

Posted · Report post

honestly if the panthers didnt exist i would be an eagle fan solely because of that website

Posted · Report post

Nothing like watching Eagles fans suffer...

Posted · Report post

Lol, sounds like us when they gave Delhomo that extension.

Posted · Report post

It does sound a lot like us, doesn't it... :sosp:

Lord, some of the Eagle fanbase really hate McNabb. Hard to believe, given what he accomplished there, but then that's people.

Posted · Report post

every Eagle fan I have ever met is a complete moron!