Photo
- - - - -

From the Eagle Boards...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

#13 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

SUPPORTER

Posted 05 April 2010 - 11:52 AM

It does sound a lot like us, doesn't it... :sosp:

Lord, some of the Eagle fanbase really hate McNabb. Hard to believe, given what he accomplished there, but then that's people.

McNabb became the whipping post for the FO's failure to surround him with talent on offense. It's ironic to me that they're showing McNabb the door after finally breaking down and giving him a playmaker at WR and a between the tackles HB.

They gave him T.O. and he took them to a SB. If you plugged McNabb into our 2008 team, I have little doubt we would have won the SB.

The situation is worse in DC... no offensive line, no WR's and a group of broken-down HB's. The Skins MUST go LT in the draft with the first pick and then pray to god the kid can play.

Eagles fans will finally get what they've been asking for and I suspect they will deeply regret it.

#14 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

SUPPORTER

Posted 05 April 2010 - 11:56 AM

It does sound a lot like us, doesn't it... :sosp:

Lord, some of the Eagle fanbase really hate McNabb. Hard to believe, given what he accomplished there, but then that's people.

I don't get it either..

#15 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 April 2010 - 11:57 AM

every Eagle fan I have ever met is a complete moron!

Especially that one guy...

#16 Hawk

Hawk

Banned

Moderators

Posted 05 April 2010 - 12:00 PM

especially....yes!!!

#17 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

HUDDLER

Posted 05 April 2010 - 12:12 PM

The Official Boards: http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/

Good find. There are some great lulz on there.

#18 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

HUDDLER

Posted 05 April 2010 - 12:33 PM

every Eagle fan I have ever met is a complete moron!

:seeya: ....hey buddy!

It shouldn't be shocking that the Eagles did this....well except for him going to the Redskins.

They had 3 QB's in the final year of their contract. They weren't going to extend them all. They were going to lose McNabb at the end of this year so why not get something for him. This team is young and rebuilding, it was perfect timing and the younger players related more to Kolb than Donovan.

The a$$ whooping by the Cowboys the last 2 games of last year, made it clear we weren't going to win a Championship....that window closed and we were seriously outmatched. It was time for an all around change and we need to rebuild our defense and o-line through the draft.

The F.O made the right decision whether Kolb works out or not. Shame he will be staring his career behind a sub par O-line and a defense with lots of holes......something Donovan didn't have to deal with.