Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When did you realize things changed?

53 posts in this topic

Posted

About a year ago when I realized I was starting to lose my hair.

About 5 months ago when I found out my wife was pregnant.

About a month ago when I found out we were having a girl and I'd have to spend the rest of my life protecting her from sickos like cardiackat88. ;)

About a week ago when I realized that I didn't really like much new music anymore.

dang, and youre only 25. why did you go and waste so many years, your best years? I tell every young punk, do not get married before 30. You live with the folks for years, then a lot of people go to school for 4 or mnore years, then you get out and get a job. About the time you start making some decent money, you go out and get married.

2 people like this

Posted

well...not to one up you...but my oldest daughter is finishing her first year University and will be moving out of the house in the next couple of months....I'll be celebrating my 25th high school reunion soon...and my joints all hurt when I get up in the morning for no reason at all. As biscuit said....times goes by fast...and faster as you age!

all that said, I still typically have the mentality of a 13 year old

Posted

lol

I remember when i was in highschool, now I am married and have a baby. half of the people I went to school with have graduated college and have some awesome job. The other half are a bunch of hillbillies who got married at 18 and have 4 kids!!

Posted

When I looked at a high school cheerleader and the first thought that went through my head was "I wouldn't let my daughter dress like that," I knew I'd gone over to the Dark Side :(

1 person likes this

Posted

When I lost to Jase playing baske....wait a minute that never happened

2 people like this

Posted

When I looked at a high school cheerleader and the first thought that went through my head was "I wouldn't let my daughter dress like that," I knew I'd gone over to the Dark Side :(

I feel sorry for the poor soul who thinks he will be my daughters first boyfriend. whether he is 2 yrs old or 16. 2guns.gif

Posted

especially perverts like The Saltman

Posted

For me, it was the first time I threw my back out. Happened when I was 38, and I couldn't move much for a week.

Posted

I feel sorry for the poor soul who thinks he will be my daughters first boyfriend. whether he is 2 yrs old or 16.

I think daughters are God's revenge on us for being horndogs when we're younger.

My former brother-in-law was one of the most sex-obsessed people you'd ever meet when he was younger. Now he has a daughter on the brink of hitting her teens and he's nervous as a cat. When he goes along with her clothes shopping, it's almost physically painful for him.

Posted

When he goes along with her clothes shopping, it's almost physically painful for him.

God help us all

Posted

God help us all

You can thank the Brittneys and Christinas of the world for the selection the young girls have now.

(well...them, and some clothing executives with questionable decision making skills)

Posted

things have changed since I was in school. and that wasnt even that long ago. At least I have 14 years of time to figure out what the hell im going to do.