Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

insiders believe as many as ten receivers could be selected in the second round

23 posts in this topic

Posted

I could see: Damian Williams, Bey Bey Thomas, Rejus Benn, Brandon LaFell, Mardy Gilyard, Taylor Price, Andre Roberts, Dexter McCluster and Eric Decker.

It also seems teams are falling for Taylor Price...I wish there were some vid I only seen the one on youtube of him.

I've heard the Panthers are very high on the guy. BTW if you want to see him you can watch the Ohio vs Vols (09/26/09) in SEC Digital Network website and if you want i can send you a PM with megaupload links for his Bowl Game (against Marshall).

Regards!!

Posted

Regardless of how many may be taken, I still think Carolina is moving up in this years draft one way or another

JR won't let us trade next year's 1st rounder.. but if we can move up a different way, then maybe..

Posted

I don't think we will get Damian Williams because I think Pete Caroll will pick up his reciever before we even pick.

Not sure.. I think Seattle takes a QB in the 2nd round.. McCoy if he's there.

Posted

Not sure.. I think Seattle takes a QB in the 2nd round.. McCoy if he's there.

Seattle won't take a QB, doing so would be an admission that that Charlie Whitehurst trade was a joke. Seattle most likely has it's eye on Jake Locker next year.

Posted

a lot of mocks have tate falling to the #4-5 range of WR taken. could make it to the 40th pick or so. we could trade up to grab him a few spots if needed. but i doubt he falls that far

Posted

Taylor Price was the best WR in the senior Bowl. I think he's the best WR in the draft period

Posted

Taylor Price was the best WR in the senior Bowl. I think he's the best WR in the draft period

what makes you think that?

Posted

Taylor Price is Drew Carter 2.0... or worse...

Posted

I think with the jets Trade..the WR will fall. I could see us having a choice of D.Williams and Brandon LaFell..

I hope we go Lafell.

Posted

If we want a quality WR and not a reach with our first pick, we'll need to jump several teams... Denver, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, New England, Baltimore, Cleveland, and Kansas City could all be in the market, and all have picks ahead of us...

Granted, some of them are relatively early on in the first to think about taking Tate, Thomas, or Bryant even... But they could just as easily slide back a little and position themselves to have that type of pick not be a reach, and still be in front of us...

Posted

Taylor Price is Drew Carter 2.0... or worse...

taylor price was way more productive in college that drew carter....that said someone is going to take taylor way way higher than they should