Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

George Shinn is about to sell the Hornets

61 posts in this topic

Posted

He has a pretty good relationship with his kids. One of them works for him now. The other two do their own thing and have no interest in the Hornets.

LOL@Britneck's intimate knowledge of the Shinn family. Im not surprised you cant say anything positive about our founder.

Posted

Don't you dare say anything bad about Shinn either KT, or his panties will knot up and he'll deluge you with a gush of menstrual fluid.

Posted

Uncle fester? I am 30. When you hit puberty you won't make dumb ass comments like that.

Posted

LOL@Britneck's intimate knowledge of the Shinn family. Im not surprised you cant say anything positive about our founder.

You do realize his kids went to High School around here and a lot of people know them? Yes, because i heard through the grape vine i know all these intimate details. Any dumb ass would know the one kid works for them just by watching the draft. He is the one that picks for them. You're amazing King T.

Posted

I got more hair on my dick than you do on that fat bald grotesque head of yours.

If you want proof, you can stick your head between my legs and take a deep whiff.

You've already got it up my ass anyway. Just a short trip across the taint.

Posted

I got more hair on my dick than you do on that fat bald grotesque head of yours.

If you want proof, you can stick your head between my legs and take a deep whiff.

You've already got it up my ass anyway. Just a short trip across the taint.

You have hair on your dick? That is weird. And you want me to eat your ass out? Wtf is wrong with you? Don't you have king T to lick your ASS little kid?

Posted

the team could change hands by tommorow!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm genuinely happy for the city of New Orleans.

Posted

You have hair on your dick? That is weird. And you want me to eat your ass out? Wtf is wrong with you? Don't you have king T to lick your ASS little kid?

Nah, I don't want you to, but you're doing it anyway, like my own little personal human bidet.

Posted

Hey what's going on in here? Perhaps stuff that should be taken to the Smack forum?

Posted

Probably. I can't post in a thread without this little dingleberry crawling from under his bridge to display his butthurt.

Posted

Nah, I don't want you to, but you're doing it anyway, like my own little personal human bidet.

You keep wanting me near your crotch. The only reason i can come up with why you would want a guy near your crotch is that you're gay. I'M NOT LITTLE KID. I'm sorry. I'm not going to sleep with you.