Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Matt Moore Video

25 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Yeah... title says it all. Let me know what you think.

:D

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

no sound at the moment, but enjoyed the video... good work man.

Posted · Report post

Not fond of the song for a video like this, but excellent highlights. Gets me pumped to see Moore as the starter for a full season.

Posted · Report post

Not fond of the song for a video like this, but excellent highlights. Gets me pumped to see Moore as the starter for a full season.

Not his best song but I love the band Daugherty (he can flat out sing). Wouldn't that suck though, playing for a band named after the lead singer. Its bad enough when they usually get all the limelight anyway. Anyway good vid.

Posted · Report post

good video.

i did notice one thing that has been bugging me a little. every time he throws that ball he taps it with his left hand. that's something he's going to have to work on. defenders are going to pick up on that a lot. of course it is something that he could use to sell fakes but i don't know how much control he has over that.

i think he will do well but that one thing could mean a few extra INTs.

Posted · Report post

Jamie "Lardass" Dukes is gonna find out who Matt Moore is.

Posted · Report post

good video.

i did notice one thing that has been bugging me a little. every time he throws that ball he taps it with his left hand. that's something he's going to have to work on. defenders are going to pick up on that a lot. of course it is something that he could use to sell fakes but i don't know how much control he has over that.

i think he will do well but that one thing could mean a few extra INTs.

Ha I do that too, of course in a slightly different situation (backyard ball).

Posted · Report post

That video reaffirmed the fact that we are going to miss Hoover. He's nothing special athletically but he just gets the job done. Whether running, blocking, or in this case picking up a few easy yards out of the backfield.

Posted · Report post

nice vid!!

Posted · Report post

Loved it! Makes me wonder how Smitty's arm is healing..

Posted · Report post

The second view of the TD to DJ is my favorite...that ball is right on the money

Posted · Report post

Good vid, horrible song. Just not my style of music I guess.

Moore's mechanics do look awkward at times, but he seems like he's pretty damn accurate and mobile. I'm really looking forward to seeing what he can do, if by week 8 his TD:INT ratio is atleast 3:2 I'll be ecstatic. At the end of week 8 in 2005, Delhomme was 13:8, and he ended 24:16, exactly 3:2.

I'll buy a Moore jersey if he does this and I don't see why it isn't possible. As long as Moore doesn't turn the ball over, we're set.

• Masters of PIE !

• Recent Comments