<

Photo
- - - - -

New Matt Moore Video

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

#16 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Honorary Honeydick Member

SUPPORTER

Posted 08 April 2010 - 10:25 PM

awesome video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#17 chris999

chris999

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 April 2010 - 12:50 AM

Great vid man!

#18 SteveSmithTD89

SteveSmithTD89

SUPPORTER

Posted 09 April 2010 - 09:58 AM

god damn I love gary barnidge

haha agreed man. I had the pleasure of watching him in college and loved the guy. Tremendous athlete and a hell of a receiver. I about fell out of my chair on draft day when they picked him in the 5th lol.

#19 The Don

The Don

Smoke weed!

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 April 2010 - 10:39 AM

great vid. hated the song. (haha, i feel like randy jackson, "song choice dawg, song choice!"

matt moore is gonna be the next tom brady. i bet he'll put on some muscle this off season, gain a few pounds... run with the first team, gain some confidence, and just destroys teams all season with our running game behind him.

#20 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

SUPPORTER

Posted 09 April 2010 - 10:44 AM

matt moore is gonna be the next tom brady. i bet he'll put on some muscle this off season, gain a few pounds... run with the first team, gain some confidence, and just destroys teams all season with our running game behind him.

I'm not ready to go that far. It'd be nice, but I'm not about to predict those kind of results.

It'll be no surprise if Moore struggles some this season. Most guys do in their first year as a starter (Delhomme did) but smart teams are patient and let them work through it.

I don't think any of us should be expecting him to just come out and light up the rest of the league.

#21 necroplasm

necroplasm

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 April 2010 - 07:00 PM

Can we all make a collective confession here?

Steve Smith pulled Antoine Winfield down on that 3rd and 26 touchdown pass :eek:

It's difficult to see, but I've looked at it a bunch of times from all the angles they show. Smith uses his right hand to pull Winfield's left arm and since he's already a little off balance going for the ball, he goes right down. Smith won the day, but if we're being honest, Winfield had a legitimate complaint on the play.

Winfield had already lost his balance.. and as he was falling, Smith did smack or grabbed his arm for more room but that's not enough to call offensive pass interference.

#22 Chabaca2

Chabaca2

J Stew will Pound YOU

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 09 April 2010 - 07:09 PM

the song doesnt match but a good vid. maybe rap

#23 AnalyzeThIs#28

AnalyzeThIs#28

Beware of Smash&Dash

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 April 2010 - 07:42 PM

Winfield had already lost his balance.. and as he was falling, Smith did smack or grabbed his arm for more room but that's not enough to call offensive pass interference.

I agree, Smitty was looking at the ball the entire time, while staying in bounds and not creating any interference contact. Now that's a WR!

#24 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Honorary Honeydick Member

SUPPORTER

Posted 09 April 2010 - 08:03 PM

the song doesnt match but a good vid. maybe rap

You need to listen to this guy he is da poo.:rolleyes:

#25 coxc63

coxc63

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 April 2010 - 08:25 PM

Moose juked out 3 guys and spun off another...haha that's hilarious. The old man still has som game left. Barnidge is a rising star, I don't understand why the FO doesn't make him the starter at TE. If Matt comes out strong like he finished the year off and we can get to a 5-2 or 4-3 start I'm sure our offense can lead us deep into the playoffs.