Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captroop

The ACORN Sting Tapes were BS!!!

22 posts in this topic

You know all those people who got fired because of these tapes? The raw video tape cleared all California ACORN employees of any criminal wrongdoing!

I want all my conservative friends to watch the video in this link, all the way through, and let it marinate for a while. Then think about this every time you watch Fox News, (or any news in general before any of you right wingers throw out some scandal dealing with the left wing media).

Because as someone who went to Journalism school, and got a respected Journalism education, this makes me sick. The one thing a journalist is never supposed to do is misrepresent the facts. This kind of thing is what gets journalists fired at respected institutions.

Acorn Sting Tapes Edited

The message should come through loud and clear. If you take what you get through the mainstream media at face value, you are doomed to be a puppet of partisan politics until the day you die. Think, don't react.

And F*** FOX NEWS!

3 people like this

Once again G5 swerves to avoid reality.

Who cares...ACORN is a POS organization and hopefully it's defunct by the next election cycle.

Why defend them.

Ahh, who cares, that's right. You don't like them so making things up against them is OK.

1 person likes this

Of course 95 percent of what you post here is made up so I guess thats normal.

95% of what you write is pap

The most watched news outlet in the country is blatantly misrepresenting facts to bend you to the will of their prevailing political party and to mobilize a gullible public to accomplish their desired outcomes.

If that doesn't scare or outrage you, then you have a stronger constitution than I have.

1 person likes this

The most watched news outlet in the country is blatantly misrepresenting facts to bend you to the will of their prevailing political party and to mobilize a gullible public to accomplish their desired outcomes.

If that doesn't scare or outrage you, then you have a stronger constitution than I have.

:iagree: