Photo
- - - - -

The NFL told Upper Deck to piss off no more UD football cards for you. :(

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#16 Samuel L. Jackson

Samuel L. Jackson

Banned

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Banned

Posted 08 April 2010 - 09:27 PM

I buy packs of football cards every now and then, but I never get Panthers and give up..

I used to have all kinds of baseball ones, then got into football... I still have a bunch of old Marvel and DC ones too, as well as Star Wars CCG (that one was/is my biggest collection still)..

#17 cookinbrak

cookinbrak

tastes like chicken...

HUDDLER

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:00 PM

I have app. 100,000 cards from the mid 80's to early 90's. All kinds of stuff, including soccer, hockey, and golf. Mostly football and basketball. A few unopened boxes of cards.

And, in case anybody ever messed with them, I have a lot of Starting Line Up figures.

#18 Guest_silver82blade_*

Guest_silver82blade_*
Guests

Posted 09 April 2010 - 05:36 AM

I have app. 100,000 cards from the mid 80's to early 90's. All kinds of stuff, including soccer, hockey, and golf. Mostly football and basketball. A few unopened boxes of cards.

And, in case anybody ever messed with them, I have a lot of Starting Line Up figures.

oh no, starting line ups figures! me and my brother used to have a bunch of them, mostly baseball. we'd play our figures against each other in games. we'd throw little tiny paper balls.

#19 cookinbrak

cookinbrak

tastes like chicken...

HUDDLER

Posted 09 April 2010 - 08:28 AM

I have a bunch of unopened ones. A lot of the first year hockey, Nolan Ryan retirement figure, Joe Montana in a KC uniform, and Dell Curry and Kelly Tripucka in Hornets uniforms.

#20 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 April 2010 - 03:09 AM

It does suck that they lost they're license......but good in a way. The hobby is way to over saturated. i will miss exquisite and spa tho!

#21 Sandy Claws

Sandy Claws

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 April 2010 - 05:04 AM

That leaves only Panini the only card company left and I'm not a fan!!! SP authentic has the best Panther rookie cards and now no more!!

http://blogbeckett.w...l-card-license/

Huge lost to the hobby and my Panther collection and with Topps out as well it stings just a little bit more. :mad5:

Your title is quite misleading. That's not the way the article reads. It sounds like UpperDeck was unwilling to pay the NFL's licencing fees so they told the NFL to piss off.

#22 CLTPanther

CLTPanther

This Space for Rent

HUDDLER

Posted 10 April 2010 - 07:34 AM

i'll sell you my HS rookie card autographed for $150