Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jaws breaks down the 1st game, offers keys to winning tonight

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Good read

Posted

Truth is that we have usually matched up very well against the Tampa 2 even without a great running game. Our philosophy is exactly the right one to beat the Tampa 2. I posted a recent article that actually mentioned the Panthers as a team that matched up well with the Tampa 2.

As for the other issues regarding telegraphing plays and failing to adjust to a tight receiver set, I hope we figure that one out as well. I also hope Gruden does the same thing he did before expecting it to work again. Hopefully Trgovac can make adjustments this time. I know he is not great at that but we usually play the team much better the second time. Reference the Chicago game in the playoffs in 2005. Plus we have not been swept by the Bucs since 2002.

Mentioned in the other thread, one of my favorite things about Fox is that, for whatever you think about his in-game adjustments, he has been very good in game to game adjustments.

When we face teams that beat us earlier in a season, whether it's regular season or playoffs, we generally beat them.

Hope that holds true tonight.

Posted

Mentioned in the other thread, one of my favorite things about Fox is that, for whatever you think about his in-game adjustments, he has been very good in game to game adjustments.

When we face teams that beat us earlier in a season, whether it's regular season or playoffs, we generally beat them.

Hope that holds true tonight.

That is generally true and I hope it holds true tonight.

Posted

I love when Jaws rips Kornheiser and makes him feel/sound dumb and ignorant as hell.

Posted

Last game our WRs could not catch a cold and thats including smith. This time i expect better from all of them. I would love to see Jarrett activated tonight because he would match up well with TBs small CBs in bump coverage.