Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DynastyRTR

Mock Draft Final

23 posts in this topic

I think Holmgren is throwing a smokescreen when he says "I wish I liked Jimmy Clausen better, but I don't".. I am thinking he actually will take CLausen at #7. I would be surprised if he fell to the Vikes.

I think Holmgren is throwing a smokescreen when he says "I wish I liked Jimmy Clausen better, but I don't".. I am thinking he actually will take CLausen at #7. I would be surprised if he fell to the Vikes.

I think he's Cleveland is going to take someone like Jevan Snead or Jonathan Crompton that has alot of upside/potential in rounds 3-5. I like Snead. to me the only reason he didnt do as well this year as last is because he lost Michael Oher(starting LT) and Mike Wallace(#1 WR). I also think someone like the Redskins or Chiefs will trade back into the 1st to get him. KC's best QB is Brodie Croyle, and their starter is/was a 1 year wonder. reason I say Washington is because the way it looks, Jason Campbell will be traded. behind McNabb is 1 no-name guy and Colt Brennan who reminds me of Delhomme the past 2 seasons as far as throwing picks.

Interested to see you update the mock due to the Marshall trade.. It will push a WR down to us in with the #48.

updated due to Brandon Marshall trade

Lol.. that's kind of slack. Broncos are considered favorites to land Dez Bryant in the 1st.. Pouncey will more than likely go to the Steelers at #18.

CTP that would be a great scenario for the Panthers.

I dunno if it will happen, but a dream scenario indeed.

updated. back to 2 rounds.

Panthers final mock draft added. updated on 1st page.

personally...I think if the top 5 go the way you have listed, I think Seattle takes Berry instead of Morgan, based solely on needs. Will be an interesting Thursday!

Interested to know why you think the Bills will pass on Clausen.. they are all over his nuts, it's not even funny.