Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Samuel L. Jackson

XxXXxNORMALxXXxX Mock Draft picks thread...

237 posts in this topic

So is that pick changed to Daryl Washington or what's going on?

Browns are taking Hughes if he's there. If not go with Devin McCourty, CB Rutgers. Whatever you guys decide is fine, I'm good with either of them.

Raiders select Devin mccourty, CB, rutgers. Al Davis gets another fast, capable, fast, athletic, fast player. No really, he would team up great with namdi.

And he was at the top my board BPA meets huge need. Great deal for the raiders.

Chargers are up next. My guess is big fattie T.Cody.

I have updated the pick list on the first page...

I gave the Dolphins pick in the second round to the Broncos (Marshall) and the 49ers pick in the 5th to the Dolphins (Ginn)...

Did I miss any other trades in the past 4 days?

Alright all... It is time to get this REALLY moving...

If you are still going to be participating in this, we're going to speed things up to an extreme starting tomorrow...

We'll have to have picks in within two hours starting tomorrow morning at 8 AM, as long as I can keep up with it at work (some times may shift during the day, and then of course while I am asleep)...

Get me your draft boards if you are afraid you won't be around (at least what positions you are looking at with each pick) when your pick comes up, or I'll be picking based on other NFL mocks and team needs analysis...

Philly's 5th to Denver in the three way trade with Ernie Sims and Tony Scheffler.

DaCityKats has been on the clock with Tampa since last night. Anyone have any idea when he'll be checking in or did he leave a list with someone?